Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Flood - Shattered Glass

Rehan Lavellan
Rehan Lavellan
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :
Flood - Shattered Glass - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_nvc0afUnzw1qlt39u_250

--- rehan lavellan.

And you will go to Ajan Kloss, with a vision of a gentle coast and a sun to maybe dissipate shadows of the mess you made.
◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Flood - Shattered Glass - Page 4 Y0u0

--- family without blood.

Shall we look at the moon, my little loon ? Why do you cry ? Make the most of your life, while it is rife, while it is light.

Flood - Shattered Glass - Page 4 O395

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Flood - Shattered Glass - Page 4 67202600420ea737a8dbe60dd766e823f2657c09

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Flood - Shattered Glass - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_p9td1aZZrW1t9ndkh_540 Flood - Shattered Glass - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_p9tdq8ET8K1t9ndkh_540 Flood - Shattered Glass - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_p9tdsej9gU1t9ndkh_540

”You haven’t seen me mean. When you do, you’ll require a very big hanky.” ”To dry my tears ?” "To stop the bleeding."

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Flood - Shattered Glass - Page 4 6gxf

--- valkyrie.

They said she was cruel because she'd been harmed in the past. They claimed she was cold because she just hadn't met the right fellow to warm her. Anything to soften her edges and sweeten her disposition—and what was the fun in that ? Her company was like strong drink. Bracing— and best to abstain if you couldn't handle the kick.

ikaar ϟ v. ϟ seven ϟ jay ϟ exvind ϟ elizand

Flood - Shattered Glass - Page 4 Gnkz

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

@Meetra Thek
Hey !
La réponse est notée dans les règles I love you

Ceux décidant de se rendre sur la planète menacée par la chute de la Lune pourront utiliser le même système, sans sacrifier de dé pour quitter la station mais devront utiliser le système une fois sur place, étant automatiquement emmené par un cargo de sauvetage sur la base du volontariat.
Meetra Thek
Meetra Thek
JEDI
Holopad
Holopad :
Flood - Shattered Glass - Page 4 H2HFzX
Flashback : Mivzsa #1 ; Ralkorb #5

Actual time : Galen #3 Cullen#1 Ralkorb #6 Zeon #5 Gabriel #2 Ralkorb #7 ; Devon #3

Flood - Shattered Glass - Page 4 Tumblr_o7ihz3zBpz1vshpo0o9_250 Flood - Shattered Glass - Page 4 BgLA5PL

Datapad

@Rehan Lavellan

C'est dur d'être en vacances, j'ai dû louper ma partie ^^ J'ai fait ma blonde, merci ^^

TopBot