Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

Boutique

Arthur Lawson
Arthur Lawson
ADMIN ☾ GHOST FACES
Holopad
Holopad :
Boutique - Page 11 Bdcac352b4b4a65168f3510eb1647e0830546b1d

Datapad

C'est fait pour vous deux !

Je me suis également acheté un Scénario sur la PA à 50 crédits pour un Scénario de Ray.
Rehan Lavellan
Rehan Lavellan
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :
Boutique - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_nvc0afUnzw1qlt39u_250

--- rehan lavellan.

And you will go to Ajan Kloss, with a vision of a gentle coast and a sun to maybe dissipate shadows of the mess you made.
◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Boutique - Page 11 Y0u0

--- family without blood.

Shall we look at the moon, my little loon ? Why do you cry ? Make the most of your life, while it is rife, while it is light.

Boutique - Page 11 O395

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Boutique - Page 11 67202600420ea737a8dbe60dd766e823f2657c09

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Boutique - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_p9td1aZZrW1t9ndkh_540 Boutique - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_p9tdq8ET8K1t9ndkh_540 Boutique - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_p9tdsej9gU1t9ndkh_540

”You haven’t seen me mean. When you do, you’ll require a very big hanky.” ”To dry my tears ?” "To stop the bleeding."

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Boutique - Page 11 6gxf

--- valkyrie.

They said she was cruel because she'd been harmed in the past. They claimed she was cold because she just hadn't met the right fellow to warm her. Anything to soften her edges and sweeten her disposition—and what was the fun in that ? Her company was like strong drink. Bracing— and best to abstain if you couldn't handle the kick.

ikaar ϟ v. ϟ seven ϟ jay ϟ exvind ϟ elizand

Boutique - Page 11 Gnkz

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

J'ai actuellement : 882 crédits
Je voudrais : Compétence Vigilance 1 : 200 crédits
Justifications si besoin: https://maytheforce.forumactif.fr/t2018p40-la-bete-mission#46893

Gamora échappe in extremis à la grenade flash, mais ne peut pas prévenir ses collègues. Merci l’entraînement !

J'ai actuellement : 682 crédits
Je voudrais : Compétence Vigilance 2 : 400 crédits
Justifications si besoin: Cause I can.
Invité
Invité
Holopad
Datapad

J'ai actuellement : 585 crédits
Je voudrais : Bouclier énergétique v2 /200 -lance flamme /200 - holocaméra /70 TOTAL = 470
Justifications si besoin: nombre de Réussites ou Grande Réussites (lien du post).
Gwen Yesmeth
Gwen Yesmeth
ADMIN ☾ MILICE
Holopad
Holopad :
Boutique - Page 11 Erdi

--- delicate.

Long night with your hands up in my hair, echoes of your footsteps on the stairs, stay here, honey, I don't want to share cause I like you. Is it cool that I said all that? Is it chill that you're in my head? 'Cause I know that it's delicate.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Boutique - Page 11 H5yg Boutique - Page 11 Mz07

--- cullwen.

And I feel life for the very first time, love in my arms and the sun in my eyes, I feel safe in the 5am light, you carry my fears as the heavens set fire.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Boutique - Page 11 Original

--- moiwen.

Oh, you're the best friend that I ever had, I've been with you such a long time, you're my sunshine and I want you to know that my feelings are true : I really love you.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Boutique - Page 11 52oy

☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ

Datapad

Voilà qui est fait !
Contenu sponsorisé
Holopad
Datapad

TopBot