To be or not to be (Nera)

Nera Estree
Nera Estree
INDÉPENDANTS
Holopad
Datapad

Nera Estree

feat. Morena Baccarin

Âge Trente-cinq ans, trente-cinq années à arpenter la galaxie.
Origines C'est sur Chandrila qu'elle a vu le jour, dans une famille d'agriculteurs, au bord de l'océan.
Métier - Grade Espionne à son propre compte, qui travaille pour le plus offrant et pour elle-même. Ancienne membre de la Résistance où elle a oeuvré comme agent du renseignement pendant quelques années. Professionnelle dans l'art du déguisement.
Groupe High Republic
Myocarde Célibataire, femme volage qui ne voit que par son intérêt aujourd'hui côté coeur.  Autrefois en couple avec un homme qu'elle a aimé plus que tout, et qui lui a donné deux enfants, mais sa mort a verrouillé son coeur. Elle ne veut plus souffrir par amour. C'est ce qu'elle prétend en tout cas.
Sensible à la Force A peine. Si un de ses ancêtres fut un Jedi, histoire connu et longuement raconté dans sa famille, c'est à peine si elle la ressent elle.
Caractère Énigmatique + Manipulatrice + Calculatrice + Bienveillante + Douce + Têtue + Créative + Menteuse + Débrouillarde + Aimante envers ses proches + Intelligente + Appliquée + Charismatique + Combative + Sournoise + Futée + Gourmande + Joueuse + Observatrice + Adroite + Douée + Protectrice + Téméraire + Persévérante  + Méfiante + Franche.
Crédits lunpand

Idées de liens

M/F/NB. titre du lienWhatever can be captured in words can be conquered with understanding. Design is all about fucking relationships—the relationship of form and content, the relationship of elements, the relationship of designer and user.

M/F/NB. titre du lienWhatever can be captured in words can be conquered with understanding. Design is all about fucking relationships—the relationship of form and content, the relationship of elements, the relationship of designer and user.

Les liens

To be or not to be (Nera) 1467851366-star-wars-bb8-droid-toy
Pseudo du personnage  Titre du lien While having drinks with Tibor Kalman one night, he told me, “When you make something no one hates, no one fucking loves it.” Design as if your fucking life depended on it. Design as if your fucking life depended on it. Intuition is fucking important. If you fucking give up, you will achieve nothing.

Pseudo du personnage  Titre du lien While having drinks with Tibor Kalman one night, he told me, “When you make something no one hates, no one fucking loves it.” Design as if your fucking life depended on it. Design as if your fucking life depended on it. Intuition is fucking important. If you fucking give up, you will achieve nothing.

Nera Estree
Nera Estree
INDÉPENDANTS
Holopad
Datapad

A vous To be or not to be (Nera) 2286913253 I love you
Seven Sheed
Seven Sheed
ADMIN ☾ SOLEIL NOIR
Holopad
Holopad :
To be or not to be (Nera) B7c05966351860de50ded06493ffdf4f

--- seven "junkrat" sheed.

It's better to keep your mouth shut and look stupid than open it and prove it.
◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

To be or not to be (Nera) IMG_5113

--- heartbleed attack

Sun of the night, burn in hell, love and jealousy, you left me without looking back.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

To be or not to be (Nera) Yolo2

--- shoot me, kiss me.

Look at me, listen to me, would you rather shoot me or rip my clothes off? either way is fine, as long as it's with you[/i]
◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

rehan ϟ eryn ϟ you ? ϟ  

To be or not to be (Nera) Mamj

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

J'ai besoin d'une super espionne To be or not to be (Nera) 3255500423
Nera Estree
Nera Estree
INDÉPENDANTS
Holopad
Datapad

@Seven Sheed dis moi tout To be or not to be (Nera) 3255500423 peut-être que je serai ton homme ta femme To be or not to be (Nera) 3312580730
Seven Sheed
Seven Sheed
ADMIN ☾ SOLEIL NOIR
Holopad
Holopad :
To be or not to be (Nera) B7c05966351860de50ded06493ffdf4f

--- seven "junkrat" sheed.

It's better to keep your mouth shut and look stupid than open it and prove it.
◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

To be or not to be (Nera) IMG_5113

--- heartbleed attack

Sun of the night, burn in hell, love and jealousy, you left me without looking back.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

To be or not to be (Nera) Yolo2

--- shoot me, kiss me.

Look at me, listen to me, would you rather shoot me or rip my clothes off? either way is fine, as long as it's with you[/i]
◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

rehan ϟ eryn ϟ you ? ϟ  

To be or not to be (Nera) Mamj

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

@Nera Estree - Seven a besoin de ... personnes aux compétences diverses et variées hors du Soleil Noir, il a un joli petit carnet de contact au cas ou ! Alors il aurait pu la chercher ou bien la chercher encore pour mettre la main sur ses talents divers et variés !!
Rehan Lavellan
Rehan Lavellan
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :
To be or not to be (Nera) Tumblr_inline_nvc0afUnzw1qlt39u_250

--- rehan lavellan.

And you will go to Ajan Kloss, with a vision of a gentle coast and a sun to maybe dissipate shadows of the mess you made.
◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

To be or not to be (Nera) Y0u0

--- family without blood.

Shall we look at the moon, my little loon ? Why do you cry ? Make the most of your life, while it is rife, while it is light.

To be or not to be (Nera) O395

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

To be or not to be (Nera) 67202600420ea737a8dbe60dd766e823f2657c09

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

To be or not to be (Nera) Tumblr_inline_p9td1aZZrW1t9ndkh_540 To be or not to be (Nera) Tumblr_inline_p9tdq8ET8K1t9ndkh_540 To be or not to be (Nera) Tumblr_inline_p9tdsej9gU1t9ndkh_540

”You haven’t seen me mean. When you do, you’ll require a very big hanky.” ”To dry my tears ?” "To stop the bleeding."

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

To be or not to be (Nera) 6gxf

--- valkyrie.

They said she was cruel because she'd been harmed in the past. They claimed she was cold because she just hadn't met the right fellow to warm her. Anything to soften her edges and sweeten her disposition—and what was the fun in that ? Her company was like strong drink. Bracing— and best to abstain if you couldn't handle the kick.

ikaar ϟ v. ϟ seven ϟ jay ϟ exvind ϟ elizand

To be or not to be (Nera) Gnkz

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

Seven Sheed a écrit: @Nera Estree - Seven a besoin de ... personnes aux compétences diverses et variées hors du Soleil Noir, il a un joli petit carnet de contact au cas ou ! Alors il aurait pu la chercher ou bien la chercher encore pour mettre la main sur ses talents divers et variés !!

Alors je sais pas si je peux rebondir là dessus, mais y'a moyen de trouver un truc To be or not to be (Nera) 3255500423
Nera Estree
Nera Estree
INDÉPENDANTS
Holopad
Datapad

Seven Sheed a écrit: @Nera Estree - Seven a besoin de ... personnes aux compétences diverses et variées hors du Soleil Noir, il a un joli petit carnet de contact au cas ou ! Alors il aurait pu la chercher ou bien la chercher encore pour mettre la main sur ses talents divers et variés !!

@Seven Sheed To be or not to be (Nera) 3255500423 j'aime bien l'idée qu'il la cherche encore ou alors qu'ils rentrent tout juste en contact. A voir pour quelles raisons il aurait besoin d'elle ? Mais je suis sûre qu'elle lui dira oui pour une mission To be or not to be (Nera) 3312580730

@Rehan Lavellan Bien sur que tu peux rebondir ! Dis moi tout To be or not to be (Nera) 2871943747 je t'écoute !
Nova Ex'thon
Nova Ex'thon
♕ MILICE
Holopad
Holopad : My Journey

♔♔♡♡◈◈♡♡♔♔
To be or not to be (Nera) 028s
« — Another day dawns on the Capital Planet without you... »

♔♔♡♡◈◈♡♡♔♔
To be or not to be (Nera) Xls9
« — My whole life is based on lies that I perpetuate... »

♔♔♡♡◈◈♡♡♔♔
To be or not to be (Nera) 47jh
« — I don't forget what I did... »

♔♔♡♡◈◈♡♡♔♔
To be or not to be (Nera) Oud1
« — I haven't forgotten the sacrifices and the dead... »

♔♔♡♡◈◈♡♡♔♔
To be or not to be (Nera) Xrsu
« — I must never forget where I come from. Never. »

Datapad

@Nera Estree >> To be or not to be (Nera) 3529493525 To be or not to be (Nera) 3529493525 To be or not to be (Nera) 3529493525

Entre membres de la Résistance et comme agents des Renseignements, obligé de se trouver un truc ! Du moins, si tu es d'accord ?

Qu'est-ce qui a poussé Nera a se mettre à son compte ?
Keth Astar
Keth Astar
COMMUNAUTE DE L'EVEIL
Holopad
Holopad : To be or not to be (Nera) Giphy.gif?cid=790b7611a4ada085e1adb2c54f76ae3654375a5664726726&rid=giphy

Datapad

To be or not to be (Nera) 3529493525
Nera Estree
Nera Estree
INDÉPENDANTS
Holopad
Datapad

Nova Ex'thon a écrit:@Nera Estree >> To be or not to be (Nera) 3529493525 To be or not to be (Nera) 3529493525 To be or not to be (Nera) 3529493525

Entre membres de la Résistance et comme agents des Renseignements, obligé de se trouver un truc ! Du moins, si tu es d'accord ?

Qu'est-ce qui a poussé Nera a se mettre à son compte ?

@Nova Ex'thon coucou toi To be or not to be (Nera) 2286913253

Oh oui, obligé de se trouver un petit truc To be or not to be (Nera) 2871943747 je suis totalement pour !
Nera a quitté la Résistance peu de temps après la victoire pour Exegol pour poursuivre sa propre vengeance, pour trouver ceux qui ont vendu et ceux qui ont tué son mari. Sans compter qu'elle cherche sa place durant la période de chaos qui suit la fin du Premier Ordre, ce qui l'a mené a choisir de prendre son autonomie ! Mais elle effectue encore des missions pour la Résistance/Milice aujourd'hui !

@Keth Astar coucou toi To be or not to be (Nera) 3529493525
Que puis-je pour toi ? To be or not to be (Nera) 2871943747
Contenu sponsorisé
Holopad
Datapad

TopBot