Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Demande de changements

Invité
Invité
Holopad
Datapad

Je m'occupe de toi tout de suite, Myri !
Koryan, je transmets ta demande. I love you
Rehan Lavellan
Rehan Lavellan
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :
Demande de changements - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_nvc0afUnzw1qlt39u_250

--- rehan lavellan.

And you will go to Ajan Kloss, with a vision of a gentle coast and a sun to maybe dissipate shadows of the mess you made.
◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Demande de changements - Page 3 Y0u0

--- family without blood.

Shall we look at the moon, my little loon ? Why do you cry ? Make the most of your life, while it is rife, while it is light.

Demande de changements - Page 3 O395

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Demande de changements - Page 3 67202600420ea737a8dbe60dd766e823f2657c09

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Demande de changements - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_p9td1aZZrW1t9ndkh_540 Demande de changements - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_p9tdq8ET8K1t9ndkh_540 Demande de changements - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_p9tdsej9gU1t9ndkh_540

”You haven’t seen me mean. When you do, you’ll require a very big hanky.” ”To dry my tears ?” "To stop the bleeding."

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Demande de changements - Page 3 6gxf

--- valkyrie.

They said she was cruel because she'd been harmed in the past. They claimed she was cold because she just hadn't met the right fellow to warm her. Anything to soften her edges and sweeten her disposition—and what was the fun in that ? Her company was like strong drink. Bracing— and best to abstain if you couldn't handle the kick.

ikaar ϟ v. ϟ seven ϟ jay ϟ exvind ϟ elizand

Demande de changements - Page 3 Gnkz

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

Go go go, Koryan ! Signale moi quand tu veux que je change ton pseudo !
Kieran Fel
Kieran Fel
ADMIN ☾ RELIQUATS
Holopad
Holopad :
Demande de changements - Page 3 5555f0462e16e48c4d5188ce59db5cd397334dcb

--- kieran fel.

flying is easy when you don't think about it. just feel the craft all around you.

playlist ϟ  pinterest

Demande de changements - Page 3 Ab18e0f53dbfcf3553cafddfc751f3eabc3fa057 Demande de changements - Page 3 Efd547012b3c931e2075a0eb6b902b0b4d74fd9c Demande de changements - Page 3 2ac50586f5dd8d76a068f152da2b9233cdb2fde7

the fel bloodline. imperial to the bones. pilots to the heart.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Demande de changements - Page 3 74a47dc286a7ccbb49098cc8fac24ffddfd6cb9d

--- pilot. colonel. imperial.

we'll take the ashes of the empire. and build a better one.

rp ϟ rp ϟ rp

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

pseudo : Bo Sirius
avatar que je souhaite prendre : Logan Lerman
raison : Tyler correspondait à l'idée de base que je me faisais de Bo, un travailleur acharné, mais plus j'y pense, plus je trouve qu'il ne correspond pas à l'idée que je me fais désormais de Bo, qui est un jeune gars timide, qui se cherche encore, et qui ne connait qu'une minuscule partie des choses qu'il peut faire. Et il lui manquait un petit air d'innocence.

Merci Demande de changements - Page 3 2286913253 Demande de changements - Page 3 2873037382
Rehan Lavellan
Rehan Lavellan
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :
Demande de changements - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_nvc0afUnzw1qlt39u_250

--- rehan lavellan.

And you will go to Ajan Kloss, with a vision of a gentle coast and a sun to maybe dissipate shadows of the mess you made.
◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Demande de changements - Page 3 Y0u0

--- family without blood.

Shall we look at the moon, my little loon ? Why do you cry ? Make the most of your life, while it is rife, while it is light.

Demande de changements - Page 3 O395

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Demande de changements - Page 3 67202600420ea737a8dbe60dd766e823f2657c09

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Demande de changements - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_p9td1aZZrW1t9ndkh_540 Demande de changements - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_p9tdq8ET8K1t9ndkh_540 Demande de changements - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_p9tdsej9gU1t9ndkh_540

”You haven’t seen me mean. When you do, you’ll require a very big hanky.” ”To dry my tears ?” "To stop the bleeding."

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Demande de changements - Page 3 6gxf

--- valkyrie.

They said she was cruel because she'd been harmed in the past. They claimed she was cold because she just hadn't met the right fellow to warm her. Anything to soften her edges and sweeten her disposition—and what was the fun in that ? Her company was like strong drink. Bracing— and best to abstain if you couldn't handle the kick.

ikaar ϟ v. ϟ seven ϟ jay ϟ exvind ϟ elizand

Demande de changements - Page 3 Gnkz

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

Of course, tu peux y aller ! I love you
Contenu sponsorisé
Holopad
Datapad

TopBot