Signaler une fiche terminée

Cullen Thelyss
Cullen Thelyss
ADMIN ☾ JEDI
Holopad
Holopad :
Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 8 B81e122108dbfd2feafc4575e546e717b9a8c9ed

--- cullen thelyss.

You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light.

playlist ϟ  pinterest

Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 8 IMG_4897 Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_omz4t1v5AG1rfxlzz_100 Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 8 IMG_4895

I'm not doing this for the Republic. I'm not doing it for you. I'm not even doing it for me. I'm doing it for everyone that will come after us. We might never live to see the horrors that are coming, but they will. We have to protect the Republic for them. We have to risk our chance at happiness so they can have a life we might never know.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 8 6639e0efa1e2cd3acc0852f6ee41e647abcbafaf

--- jedi knight.

He no longer clung to the simplistic ideals of right and wrong or good and evil. He understood better than anyone that dark and light were intertwined in strange and complex ways.

rp ϟ rp ϟ rp

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 8 Ztu0

Datapad

on s'en occupe I love you
Nomi Yung
Nomi Yung
SOLEIL NOIR
Holopad
Datapad

Hola,

C'est terminé par ici

Des bisous Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 8 4040114438
Cullen Thelyss
Cullen Thelyss
ADMIN ☾ JEDI
Holopad
Holopad :

--- cullen thelyss.

You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light.

playlist ϟ  pinterest

Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 8 IMG_4897 Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_omz4t1v5AG1rfxlzz_100 Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 8 IMG_4895

I'm not doing this for the Republic. I'm not doing it for you. I'm not even doing it for me. I'm doing it for everyone that will come after us. We might never live to see the horrors that are coming, but they will. We have to protect the Republic for them. We have to risk our chance at happiness so they can have a life we might never know.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

--- jedi knight.

He no longer clung to the simplistic ideals of right and wrong or good and evil. He understood better than anyone that dark and light were intertwined in strange and complex ways.

rp ϟ rp ϟ rp

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

On est sur le coup aussi ! I love you
Damasa Kardal
Damasa Kardal
ECOLE DE LA FORCE
Holopad
Datapad

Hello !
https://maytheforce.forumactif.fr/t3175-killing-is-bad-damasa-kardal#69471
ça se passe ici, et merci d'avance !
Arthur Lawson
Arthur Lawson
ADMIN ☾ GHOST FACES
Holopad
Holopad :
Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 8 Bdcac352b4b4a65168f3510eb1647e0830546b1d

Datapad

J'arrive Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 8 1463046238
Elven Nazar
Elven Nazar
SOLEIL NOIR
Holopad
Datapad

Coucou !! J'ai enfin terminé https://maytheforce.forumactif.fr/t3164-broken-wings-elven#69348]ma fiche Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 8 614754900

Merci d'avance pour la lecture Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 8 2286913253 Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 8 2286913253
Cullen Thelyss
Cullen Thelyss
ADMIN ☾ JEDI
Holopad
Holopad :

--- cullen thelyss.

playlist ϟ  pinterest

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

--- jedi knight.

rp ϟ rp ϟ rp

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

On s'occupe de toi ! I love you
Diarmuid Uw
Diarmuid Uw
HIGH REPUBLIC
Holopad
Holopad : Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 8 Crab
Datapad

Hop là, me voilà avec ma fiche:
https://maytheforce.forumactif.fr/t3191-diar-pride-feeds-my-blackened-heart

En espérant ne pas avoir fait de betise Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 8 2494483431
Rehan Lavellan
Rehan Lavellan
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :
Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_nvc0afUnzw1qlt39u_250

--- rehan lavellan.

And you will go to Ajan Kloss, with a vision of a gentle coast and a sun to maybe dissipate shadows of the mess you made.
◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 8 Y0u0

--- family without blood.

Shall we look at the moon, my little loon ? Why do you cry ? Make the most of your life, while it is rife, while it is light.

Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 8 O395

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 8 67202600420ea737a8dbe60dd766e823f2657c09

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_p9td1aZZrW1t9ndkh_540 Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_p9tdq8ET8K1t9ndkh_540 Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_p9tdsej9gU1t9ndkh_540

”You haven’t seen me mean. When you do, you’ll require a very big hanky.” ”To dry my tears ?” "To stop the bleeding."

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 8 6gxf

--- valkyrie.

They said she was cruel because she'd been harmed in the past. They claimed she was cold because she just hadn't met the right fellow to warm her. Anything to soften her edges and sweeten her disposition—and what was the fun in that ? Her company was like strong drink. Bracing— and best to abstain if you couldn't handle the kick.

ikaar ϟ v. ϟ seven ϟ jay ϟ exvind ϟ elizand

Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 8 Gnkz

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

J'arrive I love you
Malakin Astar
Malakin Astar
MILICE
Holopad
Holopad : Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 8 Tumblr_oy9wd4beug1wfyag8o5_400

Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 8 Tumblr_p4x7lrr0ll1rd6bpeo4_r1_500

Datapad

Coucou,

Merci pour le délai accordé. Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 8 2286913253

c'est zici

Jsuis open pour en discuter, il y a des choses que je ne maîtrise pas. Je ne suis pas professionnelement professionnelle de l'univers Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 8 3230888309 Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 8 936593786

Merci tout plein ! kiss kiss
Contenu sponsorisé
Holopad
Datapad

TopBot