Signaler une fiche terminée

Cullen Thelyss
Cullen Thelyss
ADMIN ☾ JEDI
Holopad
Holopad :
Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 B81e122108dbfd2feafc4575e546e717b9a8c9ed

--- cullen thelyss.

You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light.

playlist ϟ  pinterest

Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 IMG_4897 Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_omz4t1v5AG1rfxlzz_100 Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 IMG_4895

I'm not doing this for the Republic. I'm not doing it for you. I'm not even doing it for me. I'm doing it for everyone that will come after us. We might never live to see the horrors that are coming, but they will. We have to protect the Republic for them. We have to risk our chance at happiness so they can have a life we might never know.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 6639e0efa1e2cd3acc0852f6ee41e647abcbafaf

--- jedi knight.

He no longer clung to the simplistic ideals of right and wrong or good and evil. He understood better than anyone that dark and light were intertwined in strange and complex ways.

rp ϟ rp ϟ rp

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 Ztu0

Datapad

C'est tout bon ! I love you
Exvind Tomka
Exvind Tomka
HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad : Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 2f209d19a658490a20218e11ce4909c71fa38e8f
Datapad

Bonjour !

https://maytheforce.forumactif.fr/t3037-exvind-o-comme-on-m-attend-au-tournant-j-ai-decide-de-continuer-tout-droit

Merci beaucoup !
Rehan Lavellan
Rehan Lavellan
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :
Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_nvc0afUnzw1qlt39u_250

--- rehan lavellan.

And you will go to Ajan Kloss, with a vision of a gentle coast and a sun to maybe dissipate shadows of the mess you made.
◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 Y0u0

--- family without blood.

Shall we look at the moon, my little loon ? Why do you cry ? Make the most of your life, while it is rife, while it is light.

Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 O395

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 67202600420ea737a8dbe60dd766e823f2657c09

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_p9td1aZZrW1t9ndkh_540 Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_p9tdq8ET8K1t9ndkh_540 Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_p9tdsej9gU1t9ndkh_540

”You haven’t seen me mean. When you do, you’ll require a very big hanky.” ”To dry my tears ?” "To stop the bleeding."

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 6gxf

--- valkyrie.

They said she was cruel because she'd been harmed in the past. They claimed she was cold because she just hadn't met the right fellow to warm her. Anything to soften her edges and sweeten her disposition—and what was the fun in that ? Her company was like strong drink. Bracing— and best to abstain if you couldn't handle the kick.

ikaar ϟ v. ϟ seven ϟ jay ϟ exvind ϟ elizand

Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 Gnkz

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

J’arrive !!
Jay Carter
Jay Carter
HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad : Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 29b8faa18480b8266882ac028457d8523e65b8f5
Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 1e570f4a7b44b016848dc7da39e37188
Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 7e415edb1f1d7c2799a2f96adff47a96a4653cef
Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 7d41018b5047b2850db92486aa11b41d

Datapad

HOLA QUÉ TAL Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 3255500423

J'ai finis par ici ! https://maytheforce.forumactif.fr/t3034-lived-nine-lives-so-i-guess-i-got-none-left-jay#67190

Un grand merci d'avance Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 3992136187 Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 4070094101
Rehan Lavellan
Rehan Lavellan
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :

--- rehan lavellan.

And you will go to Ajan Kloss, with a vision of a gentle coast and a sun to maybe dissipate shadows of the mess you made.
◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Shall we look at the moon, my little loon ? Why do you cry ? Make the most of your life, while it is rife, while it is light.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_p9td1aZZrW1t9ndkh_540 Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_p9tdq8ET8K1t9ndkh_540 Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_p9tdsej9gU1t9ndkh_540

”You haven’t seen me mean. When you do, you’ll require a very big hanky.” ”To dry my tears ?” "To stop the bleeding."

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

--- valkyrie.

They said she was cruel because she'd been harmed in the past. They claimed she was cold because she just hadn't met the right fellow to warm her. Anything to soften her edges and sweeten her disposition—and what was the fun in that ? Her company was like strong drink. Bracing— and best to abstain if you couldn't handle the kick.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

J’accours !
Invité
Invité
Holopad
Datapad

Bonjour ! Voici le lien de ma fiche https://maytheforce.forumactif.fr/t3040-wise-nazare
Bonne soirée, merci
Nova Ex'thon
Nova Ex'thon
♕ MILICE
Holopad
Holopad : My Journey

♔♔♡♡◈◈♡♡♔♔
Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 028s
« — Another day dawns on the Capital Planet without you... »

♔♔♡♡◈◈♡♡♔♔
Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 Xls9
« — My whole life is based on lies that I perpetuate... »

♔♔♡♡◈◈♡♡♔♔
Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 47jh
« — I don't forget what I did... »

♔♔♡♡◈◈♡♡♔♔
Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 Oud1
« — I haven't forgotten the sacrifices and the dead... »

♔♔♡♡◈◈♡♡♔♔
Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 Xrsu
« — I must never forget where I come from. Never. »

Datapad

Hello la Compagnie !

A mon tour de venir poser à nouveau mes fesses ici.

https://maytheforce.forumactif.fr/t3042-la-vie-est-un-long-fleuve-tranquille-nova

Bonne lecture à tous ! Des bisous !
Rehan Lavellan
Rehan Lavellan
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :

--- rehan lavellan.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

--- valkyrie.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

On s’occupe de vous demain sans faute I love you
Devon Thek
Devon Thek
RELIQUATS
Holopad
Holopad : Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_phv0vbMZDE1uuih1s_540
Datapad

Hollllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

Fiche enfin terminée ! :D

C'est ici : https://maytheforce.forumactif.fr/t3031-all-quests-of-power-have-a-price-devon#67173

Merci d'avance ! ;)
Ikaar Steinfield
Ikaar Steinfield
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :
Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 IMG_5023

--- ikaar steinfield.

If I Have To Choose Between One Evil And Another, Then I Prefer Not To Choose At All.

playlist ϟ  pinterest

Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 E4v3 Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 8273 Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 00hm

Bounty hunting is a complicated profession. And a lonely one.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 IMG_5017

--- lone mandalorian.

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

rp ϟ rp ϟ rp

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Signaler une fiche terminée - Page 5 6jow

Datapad

Je m'occupe de toi le plus vite possible ! I love you
Contenu sponsorisé
Holopad
Datapad

TopBot