Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

Behind green eyes (Ysia)

Rehan Lavellan
Rehan Lavellan
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :
Behind green eyes (Ysia) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nvc0afUnzw1qlt39u_250

--- rehan lavellan.

And you will go to Ajan Kloss, with a vision of a gentle coast and a sun to maybe dissipate shadows of the mess you made.
◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Behind green eyes (Ysia) - Page 2 Y0u0

--- family without blood.

Shall we look at the moon, my little loon ? Why do you cry ? Make the most of your life, while it is rife, while it is light.

Behind green eyes (Ysia) - Page 2 O395

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Behind green eyes (Ysia) - Page 2 67202600420ea737a8dbe60dd766e823f2657c09

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Behind green eyes (Ysia) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_p9td1aZZrW1t9ndkh_540 Behind green eyes (Ysia) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_p9tdq8ET8K1t9ndkh_540 Behind green eyes (Ysia) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_p9tdsej9gU1t9ndkh_540

”You haven’t seen me mean. When you do, you’ll require a very big hanky.” ”To dry my tears ?” "To stop the bleeding."

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Behind green eyes (Ysia) - Page 2 6gxf

--- valkyrie.

They said she was cruel because she'd been harmed in the past. They claimed she was cold because she just hadn't met the right fellow to warm her. Anything to soften her edges and sweeten her disposition—and what was the fun in that ? Her company was like strong drink. Bracing— and best to abstain if you couldn't handle the kick.

ikaar ϟ v. ϟ seven ϟ jay ϟ exvind ϟ elizand

Behind green eyes (Ysia) - Page 2 Gnkz

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

@Ysia Draven

Hello ! on est à deux semaines depuis que tu as posté ta fiche Behind green eyes (Ysia) - Page 2 2871943747
Auras-tu besoin d'un délai ? I love you N'hésite pas si tu as besoin de quoi que ce soit !
Ruby Valross
Ruby Valross
HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad : Behind green eyes (Ysia) - Page 2 Bc8f8bc625ca2a104cf24de899fcd555a7fd91e0
Datapad

Oui je veux bien j’ai pris trop à la légère cette période d’avant rentrée ça devrait être bon pour ce week-end il manque pas grand chose mais ayant ma rentrée demain je vais être la tête dans le guidon jusqu’à vendredi donc je me pose tranquillement samedi merci encore, et désolée pour ma lenteur TT
Rehan Lavellan
Rehan Lavellan
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :

--- rehan lavellan.

And you will go to Ajan Kloss, with a vision of a gentle coast and a sun to maybe dissipate shadows of the mess you made.
◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Shall we look at the moon, my little loon ? Why do you cry ? Make the most of your life, while it is rife, while it is light.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Behind green eyes (Ysia) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_p9td1aZZrW1t9ndkh_540 Behind green eyes (Ysia) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_p9tdq8ET8K1t9ndkh_540 Behind green eyes (Ysia) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_p9tdsej9gU1t9ndkh_540

”You haven’t seen me mean. When you do, you’ll require a very big hanky.” ”To dry my tears ?” "To stop the bleeding."

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

--- valkyrie.

They said she was cruel because she'd been harmed in the past. They claimed she was cold because she just hadn't met the right fellow to warm her. Anything to soften her edges and sweeten her disposition—and what was the fun in that ? Her company was like strong drink. Bracing— and best to abstain if you couldn't handle the kick.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

Entendu, pas de problème ! Behind green eyes (Ysia) - Page 2 947552405
Bon courage pour ta rentrée, j'espère que ça s'est bien passé I love you
Ruby Valross
Ruby Valross
HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad : Behind green eyes (Ysia) - Page 2 Bc8f8bc625ca2a104cf24de899fcd555a7fd91e0
Datapad

Merci beaucoup <3
Je poste ce soir très tard en rentrant ou demain max car week-end surprise pas mis les pieds chez moi, mais normalement à partir de là tout se calme côté IRL et merci pour votre patience !
Gamora Kelso
Gamora Kelso
ADMIN ☾ RELIQUATS
Holopad
Holopad :
Behind green eyes (Ysia) - Page 2 157657c963a129409e4c9d2ce99946c9b277c981

--- gamora kelso.

I hate you for what you did and I miss you like a little kid. I faked it every time, but that's alright I can hardly feel anything, I hardly feel anything at all. I have emotional motion sickness, somebody roll the windows down, there are no words in the basic language I could scream to drown you out.
◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Behind green eyes (Ysia) - Page 2 Kcbc

--- hanora.

On our way to the sky we're gonna look down on tonight, when we die, you and I, two heartbreak soldiers. When you lay by my side I see the whole world through your eyes, ride or die, you and I.
◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Behind green eyes (Ysia) - Page 2 Um7u

--- devora.

So lift up my body and lose all control, I'm giving you all. We are the same it's perfectly strange, you run in my veins. How can I keep you inside my lungs ? I breathe what is yours, you breathe what is mine.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Behind green eyes (Ysia) - Page 2 7085600f3cd3a2f4551292c2605761229e42e4ce

You see, your fight for survival starts right now. You don't want to be judged ? You won't be. You don't think you're strong enough ? You are. You're afraid. Don't be. You have all the weapons you need. Now fight.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Behind green eyes (Ysia) - Page 2 Tumblr_or6uvdnLmX1rlheeoo4_r1_540

han ϟ devon

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ

Datapad

Hello !
On espère que tu vas bien Behind green eyes (Ysia) - Page 2 2286913253
Toujours sans nouvelles ? Behind green eyes (Ysia) - Page 2 627333805
Sans nouvelles de ta part, nous devrons supprimer ta fiche et ton compte lundi Behind green eyes (Ysia) - Page 2 4276982691

@Ysia Draven
Ruby Valross
Ruby Valross
HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Datapad

@Gamora Kelso désolée vraiment, je viens de poster la fin I love you
Je pense avoir terminé, juste peut-être faudrait voir l'aval quand même de @Ezekiel Ornn comme c'est quand même son organisation Arrow
On repassera pour la forme olympique et l'esprit très clair mais j'ai terminé :) Je te remercie pour ta gentillesse et bienveillance pour mon temps de réaction Behind green eyes (Ysia) - Page 2 1463046238
Rehan Lavellan
Rehan Lavellan
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :

--- rehan lavellan.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

--- valkyrie.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

Validé

aaah surrounded by mia familia….

Behind green eyes (Ysia) - Page 2 Y8pu
Félicitations ! Vous faites maintenant partie de la grande famille qu’est May the Force et vous pouvez nous joindre dans ce grand chaos qu’est la Galaxie… Veillez à bien payer votre place de stationnement, les spatioports, c’est plus ce que c’était de mon temps, en plus les prix ont augmenté, je vois juste, décidément sous le Premier Ordre… Enfin bon, je m’égare…

Un petit mot pour commencer Ravie de te sauver des griffes du Sarlacc !! Bienvenue parmi nous officiellement, nous allons devoir parler lien toi et moi... Behind green eyes (Ysia) - Page 2 3312580730

Et maintenant ? On s’occupe de tout ! Vous pouvez vous rendre dans la section Constellations pour y poster votre fiche de liens , le flood s’offre à vous et s’il s’agit de votre premier compte, vous pouvez désormais créer le second ! N’hésitez pas à vous rendre sur l’onglet "demandes" si toutefois certains détails sont essentiels dans nos registres !

Bon jeu !
Contenu sponsorisé
Holopad
Datapad

TopBot