Le Deal du moment : -14%
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €

@rehan + @ikaar

Ikaar Steinfield
Ikaar Steinfield
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :
@rehan + @ikaar - Page 5 IMG_5023

--- ikaar steinfield.

If I Have To Choose Between One Evil And Another, Then I Prefer Not To Choose At All.

playlist ϟ  pinterest

@rehan + @ikaar - Page 5 E4v3 @rehan + @ikaar - Page 5 8273 @rehan + @ikaar - Page 5 00hm

Bounty hunting is a complicated profession. And a lonely one.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

@rehan + @ikaar - Page 5 IMG_5017

--- lone mandalorian.

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

rp ϟ rp ϟ rp

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

@rehan + @ikaar - Page 5 6jow

Datapad

To Red : Sounds good to me. It has a good ring to it. Pun intended.
Rehan Lavellan
Rehan Lavellan
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :
@rehan + @ikaar - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_nvc0afUnzw1qlt39u_250

--- rehan lavellan.

And you will go to Ajan Kloss, with a vision of a gentle coast and a sun to maybe dissipate shadows of the mess you made.
◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

@rehan + @ikaar - Page 5 Y0u0

--- family without blood.

Shall we look at the moon, my little loon ? Why do you cry ? Make the most of your life, while it is rife, while it is light.

@rehan + @ikaar - Page 5 O395

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

@rehan + @ikaar - Page 5 67202600420ea737a8dbe60dd766e823f2657c09

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

@rehan + @ikaar - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_p9td1aZZrW1t9ndkh_540 @rehan + @ikaar - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_p9tdq8ET8K1t9ndkh_540 @rehan + @ikaar - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_p9tdsej9gU1t9ndkh_540

”You haven’t seen me mean. When you do, you’ll require a very big hanky.” ”To dry my tears ?” "To stop the bleeding."

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

@rehan + @ikaar - Page 5 6gxf

--- valkyrie.

They said she was cruel because she'd been harmed in the past. They claimed she was cold because she just hadn't met the right fellow to warm her. Anything to soften her edges and sweeten her disposition—and what was the fun in that ? Her company was like strong drink. Bracing— and best to abstain if you couldn't handle the kick.

ikaar ϟ v. ϟ seven ϟ jay ϟ exvind ϟ elizand

@rehan + @ikaar - Page 5 Gnkz

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

(1) from : re, to : ikaar

What’s your surname though ?
Ikaar Steinfield
Ikaar Steinfield
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :

--- ikaar steinfield.

If I Have To Choose Between One Evil And Another, Then I Prefer Not To Choose At All.

playlist ϟ  pinterest

@rehan + @ikaar - Page 5 E4v3 @rehan + @ikaar - Page 5 8273 @rehan + @ikaar - Page 5 00hm

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

--- lone mandalorian.

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

rp ϟ rp ϟ rp

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

To Red : We can choose our own.

To Red : It's Steinfield.
Rehan Lavellan
Rehan Lavellan
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :

--- rehan lavellan.

And you will go to Ajan Kloss, with a vision of a gentle coast and a sun to maybe dissipate shadows of the mess you made.
◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Shall we look at the moon, my little loon ? Why do you cry ? Make the most of your life, while it is rife, while it is light.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

@rehan + @ikaar - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_p9td1aZZrW1t9ndkh_540 @rehan + @ikaar - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_p9tdq8ET8K1t9ndkh_540 @rehan + @ikaar - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_p9tdsej9gU1t9ndkh_540

”You haven’t seen me mean. When you do, you’ll require a very big hanky.” ”To dry my tears ?” "To stop the bleeding."

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

--- valkyrie.

They said she was cruel because she'd been harmed in the past. They claimed she was cold because she just hadn't met the right fellow to warm her. Anything to soften her edges and sweeten her disposition—and what was the fun in that ? Her company was like strong drink. Bracing— and best to abstain if you couldn't handle the kick.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

rehan steinfield doesn't right to me.

how about velaris ?
Ikaar Steinfield
Ikaar Steinfield
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :

--- ikaar steinfield.

playlist ϟ  pinterest

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

--- lone mandalorian.

rp ϟ rp ϟ rp

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

To Red : I love it. Ikaar and Rehan Velaris.

To Red : and Lyswen Velaris sounds suite good too.

To Red : True wedding or just pretending, Red ?
Rehan Lavellan
Rehan Lavellan
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :

--- rehan lavellan.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

--- valkyrie.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

... wait, you're serious about this ?
Ikaar Steinfield
Ikaar Steinfield
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :

--- ikaar steinfield.

playlist ϟ  pinterest

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

--- lone mandalorian.

rp ϟ rp ϟ rp

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

To Red : I mean ... why not ?

To Red : I spent a lot of my life living day to day, without even considering tomorrow.

To Red : You're the first one to make me stop. I'm not good with ... feelings but i can tell when something is different.
Rehan Lavellan
Rehan Lavellan
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :

--- rehan lavellan.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

--- valkyrie.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

are you trying to say that you're ready to marry a stranger because I'm good company and that you're willing to change your name ?

it's not a fun adventure, nor a game. i'm not a good person, you gotta handle the kick. and i have a lot of problems.

alright, i'm sure it's just words you're sayin. I dare you to ask your friend to prepare a wedding when we're back.
Ikaar Steinfield
Ikaar Steinfield
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :

--- ikaar steinfield.

playlist ϟ  pinterest

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

--- lone mandalorian.

rp ϟ rp ϟ rp

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

To Red : You're not a stranger. Or at least you don't feel like one.

To Red : My name doesn't mean anything. It is not who I am. Like you are not just Valkyrie, or Rehan.

To Red : Who said anything about being good ? I'm good with bad.

To Red : Oh, i noticed that. But, it's a crazy galaxy, at least I would know where the problems are coming from.

To Red : Oh, you're on. But are you sure about making a dare with me ? You tried one in bed last time, don't go regret it.
Rehan Lavellan
Rehan Lavellan
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :

--- rehan lavellan.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

--- valkyrie.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

I fucking dare you.

why are you doing this ? instinct ?
Contenu sponsorisé
Holopad
Datapad

TopBot