°° N'hésite pas à employer ses dons pour soumettre °°

Datapad

Elizand Vod

feat. Jake Gyllenhaal

Age 36 ans
Origines Naboo
Métier - Grade Maître Sith - Mercenaire
Groupe High Republic
Myocarde Ne connaît rien du grand frisson...
Sensible à la Force Maître Sith désormais et qui ressent la Force. Le doute l'envahit parfois...
Caractère Principalement arrogant, sûr de lui et solitaire.
Crédits tik tok

Idées de liens

M/F/AmitiéPeu m'importe le groupe, vous pouvez même être résistant.e.

M/F/NB. titre du lienWhatever can be captured in words can be conquered with understanding. Design is all about fucking relationships—the relationship of form and content, the relationship of elements, the relationship of designer and user.

M/F/NB. titre du lienWhatever can be captured in words can be conquered with understanding. Design is all about fucking relationships—the relationship of form and content, the relationship of elements, the relationship of designer and user.

Les liens

Elizand - Au carrefour de multiples choix Hfb1
Rehan Lavellan  Titre du lien While having drinks with Tibor Kalman one night, he told me, “When you make something no one hates, no one fucking loves it.” Design as if your fucking life depended on it. Design as if your fucking life depended on it. Intuition is fucking important. If you fucking give up, you will achieve nothing.

Elizand - Au carrefour de multiples choix Lskm
Aysun Sloane  Titre du lien While having drinks with Tibor Kalman one night, he told me, “When you make something no one hates, no one fucking loves it.” Design as if your fucking life depended on it. Design as if your fucking life depended on it. Intuition is fucking important. If you fucking give up, you will achieve nothing.

Elizand - Au carrefour de multiples choix Whj4
Nova Ex'thon  Titre du lien While having drinks with Tibor Kalman one night, he told me, “When you make something no one hates, no one fucking loves it.” Design as if your fucking life depended on it. Design as if your fucking life depended on it. Intuition is fucking important. If you fucking give up, you will achieve nothing.

Elizand - Au carrefour de multiples choix 1467851366-star-wars-bb8-droid-toy
Pseudo du personnage  Titre du lien While having drinks with Tibor Kalman one night, he told me, “When you make something no one hates, no one fucking loves it.” Design as if your fucking life depended on it. Design as if your fucking life depended on it. Intuition is fucking important. If you fucking give up, you will achieve nothing.

Pseudo du personnage  Titre du lien While having drinks with Tibor Kalman one night, he told me, “When you make something no one hates, no one fucking loves it.” Design as if your fucking life depended on it. Design as if your fucking life depended on it. Intuition is fucking important. If you fucking give up, you will achieve nothing.

Elizand Vod
Elizand Vod
INDÉPENDANTS
Holopad
Holopad :
Elizand - Au carrefour de multiples choix Vtmr

°° Souhaite transmettre l'héritage des Siths °°

°° Ne se fie à personne °°

Datapad

A vous...
Rehan Lavellan
Rehan Lavellan
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :
Elizand - Au carrefour de multiples choix Tumblr_inline_nvc0afUnzw1qlt39u_250

--- rehan lavellan.

And you will go to Ajan Kloss, with a vision of a gentle coast and a sun to maybe dissipate shadows of the mess you made.
◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Elizand - Au carrefour de multiples choix Y0u0

--- family without blood.

Shall we look at the moon, my little loon ? Why do you cry ? Make the most of your life, while it is rife, while it is light.

Elizand - Au carrefour de multiples choix O395

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Elizand - Au carrefour de multiples choix 67202600420ea737a8dbe60dd766e823f2657c09

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Elizand - Au carrefour de multiples choix Tumblr_inline_p9td1aZZrW1t9ndkh_540 Elizand - Au carrefour de multiples choix Tumblr_inline_p9tdq8ET8K1t9ndkh_540 Elizand - Au carrefour de multiples choix Tumblr_inline_p9tdsej9gU1t9ndkh_540

”You haven’t seen me mean. When you do, you’ll require a very big hanky.” ”To dry my tears ?” "To stop the bleeding."

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Elizand - Au carrefour de multiples choix 6gxf

--- valkyrie.

They said she was cruel because she'd been harmed in the past. They claimed she was cold because she just hadn't met the right fellow to warm her. Anything to soften her edges and sweeten her disposition—and what was the fun in that ? Her company was like strong drink. Bracing— and best to abstain if you couldn't handle the kick.

ikaar ϟ v. ϟ seven ϟ jay ϟ exvind ϟ elizand

Elizand - Au carrefour de multiples choix Gnkz

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

Je viens en tant qu'ancienne mercenaire, si la timeline correspond on peut trouver un lien avant que Rehan n'ait disparu de la circulation ! I love you
Elizand Vod
Elizand Vod
INDÉPENDANTS
Holopad
Holopad :
Elizand - Au carrefour de multiples choix Vtmr

°° Souhaite transmettre l'héritage des Siths °°

°° Ne se fie à personne °°

Datapad

Super ! Ca me permettra de croiser nos routes et aussi de démarrer ici. Elizand - Au carrefour de multiples choix 1859663255

On voit en mp ?
Rehan Lavellan
Rehan Lavellan
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :
Elizand - Au carrefour de multiples choix Tumblr_inline_nvc0afUnzw1qlt39u_250

--- rehan lavellan.

And you will go to Ajan Kloss, with a vision of a gentle coast and a sun to maybe dissipate shadows of the mess you made.
◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Elizand - Au carrefour de multiples choix Y0u0

--- family without blood.

Shall we look at the moon, my little loon ? Why do you cry ? Make the most of your life, while it is rife, while it is light.

Elizand - Au carrefour de multiples choix O395

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Elizand - Au carrefour de multiples choix 67202600420ea737a8dbe60dd766e823f2657c09

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Elizand - Au carrefour de multiples choix Tumblr_inline_p9td1aZZrW1t9ndkh_540 Elizand - Au carrefour de multiples choix Tumblr_inline_p9tdq8ET8K1t9ndkh_540 Elizand - Au carrefour de multiples choix Tumblr_inline_p9tdsej9gU1t9ndkh_540

”You haven’t seen me mean. When you do, you’ll require a very big hanky.” ”To dry my tears ?” "To stop the bleeding."

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Elizand - Au carrefour de multiples choix 6gxf

--- valkyrie.

They said she was cruel because she'd been harmed in the past. They claimed she was cold because she just hadn't met the right fellow to warm her. Anything to soften her edges and sweeten her disposition—and what was the fun in that ? Her company was like strong drink. Bracing— and best to abstain if you couldn't handle the kick.

ikaar ϟ v. ϟ seven ϟ jay ϟ exvind ϟ elizand

Elizand - Au carrefour de multiples choix Gnkz

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

Oui, avec plaisir !
Mivzsa Hinereyn
Mivzsa Hinereyn
ECOLE DE LA FORCE
Holopad
Holopad :
D A R T H A E T H I R

Elizand - Au carrefour de multiples choix F1801fcb80414924b5d7eae8b3982c43d66d943e

T A T O U A G E S

Ici - Ici - Ici

Datapad

*débarque comme une fleur*
heyyy je viens un peu en touriste, mais on peut tenter un lien !
Contenu sponsorisé
Holopad
Datapad

TopBot