Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Caïn - From hell and back

Rehan Lavellan
Rehan Lavellan
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :
Caïn - From hell and back - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nvc0afUnzw1qlt39u_250

--- rehan lavellan.

And you will go to Ajan Kloss, with a vision of a gentle coast and a sun to maybe dissipate shadows of the mess you made.
◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Caïn - From hell and back - Page 2 Y0u0

--- family without blood.

Shall we look at the moon, my little loon ? Why do you cry ? Make the most of your life, while it is rife, while it is light.

Caïn - From hell and back - Page 2 O395

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Caïn - From hell and back - Page 2 67202600420ea737a8dbe60dd766e823f2657c09

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Caïn - From hell and back - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_p9td1aZZrW1t9ndkh_540 Caïn - From hell and back - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_p9tdq8ET8K1t9ndkh_540 Caïn - From hell and back - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_p9tdsej9gU1t9ndkh_540

”You haven’t seen me mean. When you do, you’ll require a very big hanky.” ”To dry my tears ?” "To stop the bleeding."

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Caïn - From hell and back - Page 2 6gxf

--- valkyrie.

They said she was cruel because she'd been harmed in the past. They claimed she was cold because she just hadn't met the right fellow to warm her. Anything to soften her edges and sweeten her disposition—and what was the fun in that ? Her company was like strong drink. Bracing— and best to abstain if you couldn't handle the kick.

ikaar ϟ v. ϟ seven ϟ jay ϟ exvind ϟ elizand

Caïn - From hell and back - Page 2 Gnkz

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

Bonjour @Caïn Dorstar !
On espère que tu vas bien Caïn - From hell and back - Page 2 4276982691
Tes deux semaines de délai sont finies aujourd'hui, as-tu besoin d'un délai ?
Tiens nous au courant, en l'absence de réponse, nous devrons supprimer ta fiche et ton compte à la prochaine mise à jour Caïn - From hell and back - Page 2 2159774762
Caïn Dorstar
Caïn Dorstar
EWOK SAUVAGE
Holopad
Datapad

Ouiiii désolée, c'était la rentrée et je suis prof, donc les premières semaines sont toujours difficiles... Il faut se remettre dans le rythme!
J'aurais plus de temps cette semaine, donc si je pouvais avoir jusqu'à dimanche ce serait parfait, merci :)
Rehan Lavellan
Rehan Lavellan
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :

--- rehan lavellan.

And you will go to Ajan Kloss, with a vision of a gentle coast and a sun to maybe dissipate shadows of the mess you made.
◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Shall we look at the moon, my little loon ? Why do you cry ? Make the most of your life, while it is rife, while it is light.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Caïn - From hell and back - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_p9td1aZZrW1t9ndkh_540 Caïn - From hell and back - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_p9tdq8ET8K1t9ndkh_540 Caïn - From hell and back - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_p9tdsej9gU1t9ndkh_540

”You haven’t seen me mean. When you do, you’ll require a very big hanky.” ”To dry my tears ?” "To stop the bleeding."

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

--- valkyrie.

They said she was cruel because she'd been harmed in the past. They claimed she was cold because she just hadn't met the right fellow to warm her. Anything to soften her edges and sweeten her disposition—and what was the fun in that ? Her company was like strong drink. Bracing— and best to abstain if you couldn't handle the kick.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

Aucun problème ! I love you
Bon courage pour la reprise !
Caïn Dorstar
Caïn Dorstar
EWOK SAUVAGE
Holopad
Datapad

J'peux avoir un peu de délai encore? >_<
Je suis désolée je veux vraiment revenir mais là j'ai eu réunions sur réunions et on m'a demandé tous les projets de l'année d'un coup... Demain soir j'ai une dernière réunion et après ça ira, je pense finir ma fiche mercredi max.
Rehan Lavellan
Rehan Lavellan
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :

--- rehan lavellan.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

--- valkyrie.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

@Caïn Dorstar

Bien sûr ! Vraiment aucun souci, ne te mets surtout pas la pression I love you
Gamora Kelso
Gamora Kelso
ADMIN ☾ RELIQUATS
Holopad
Holopad :
Caïn - From hell and back - Page 2 157657c963a129409e4c9d2ce99946c9b277c981

--- gamora kelso.

I hate you for what you did and I miss you like a little kid. I faked it every time, but that's alright I can hardly feel anything, I hardly feel anything at all. I have emotional motion sickness, somebody roll the windows down, there are no words in the basic language I could scream to drown you out.
◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Caïn - From hell and back - Page 2 Kcbc

--- hanora.

On our way to the sky we're gonna look down on tonight, when we die, you and I, two heartbreak soldiers. When you lay by my side I see the whole world through your eyes, ride or die, you and I.
◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Caïn - From hell and back - Page 2 Um7u

--- devora.

So lift up my body and lose all control, I'm giving you all. We are the same it's perfectly strange, you run in my veins. How can I keep you inside my lungs ? I breathe what is yours, you breathe what is mine.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Caïn - From hell and back - Page 2 7085600f3cd3a2f4551292c2605761229e42e4ce

You see, your fight for survival starts right now. You don't want to be judged ? You won't be. You don't think you're strong enough ? You are. You're afraid. Don't be. You have all the weapons you need. Now fight.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Caïn - From hell and back - Page 2 Tumblr_or6uvdnLmX1rlheeoo4_r1_540

han ϟ devon

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ

Datapad

Hello @Caïn Dorstar, des nouvelles ? I love you
Caïn Dorstar
Caïn Dorstar
EWOK SAUVAGE
Holopad
Datapad

Coucou!
Oui je suis là, j'ai été malade cette semaine et j'avoue que j'ai toujours énormément de boulot, et je sais pas si j'arriverai à bien gérer le RP - je suis sur aucun autre forum et ça me manque, mais bon, la réalité de la vie fait que je manque de temps xD.
J'adore ce perso et j'ai vraiment envie de le rejouer, mais bon, je ne veux pas non plus le bloquer éternellement.
Donc voilà, j'ai du mal à l'abandonner, mais je ne veux pas non plus m'avancer sur des promesses que je ne sais clairement pas si je peux tenir! :/
Gamora Kelso
Gamora Kelso
ADMIN ☾ RELIQUATS
Holopad
Holopad :
Caïn - From hell and back - Page 2 157657c963a129409e4c9d2ce99946c9b277c981

--- gamora kelso.

I hate you for what you did and I miss you like a little kid. I faked it every time, but that's alright I can hardly feel anything, I hardly feel anything at all. I have emotional motion sickness, somebody roll the windows down, there are no words in the basic language I could scream to drown you out.
◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Caïn - From hell and back - Page 2 Kcbc

--- hanora.

On our way to the sky we're gonna look down on tonight, when we die, you and I, two heartbreak soldiers. When you lay by my side I see the whole world through your eyes, ride or die, you and I.
◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Caïn - From hell and back - Page 2 Um7u

--- devora.

So lift up my body and lose all control, I'm giving you all. We are the same it's perfectly strange, you run in my veins. How can I keep you inside my lungs ? I breathe what is yours, you breathe what is mine.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Caïn - From hell and back - Page 2 7085600f3cd3a2f4551292c2605761229e42e4ce

You see, your fight for survival starts right now. You don't want to be judged ? You won't be. You don't think you're strong enough ? You are. You're afraid. Don't be. You have all the weapons you need. Now fight.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Caïn - From hell and back - Page 2 Tumblr_or6uvdnLmX1rlheeoo4_r1_540

han ϟ devon

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ

Datapad

C’est comme tu le souhaites vraiment Caïn - From hell and back - Page 2 4276982691
Si tu souhaitais prendre plus de délai il ne faut surtout pas hésiter mais si tu préfères nous quitter (et peut être mieux nous revenir un jour) c’est ok aussi, c’est tout à ton rythme, MTF se veut chill I love you
Caïn Dorstar
Caïn Dorstar
EWOK SAUVAGE
Holopad
Datapad

J'aimerai rester jusqu'aux vacances de la Toussaint (jusqu'à la fin du mois quoi), comme ça je verrai si je trouve le temps de me lancer, et de pouvoir trouver un rythme confortable :)
Merci ! Caïn - From hell and back - Page 2 4070094101
Contenu sponsorisé
Holopad
Datapad

TopBot