Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

(eryn) ☽ just here for the credits

Eryn Briila
Eryn Briila
INDÉPENDANTS
Holopad
Holopad :

(eryn) ☽  just here for the credits Icon3 (eryn) ☽  just here for the credits Solosands2 (eryn) ☽  just here for the credits Icon2

☽ Embrace the fear inside
Surrender your mind to night again ☽

(eryn) ☽  just here for the credits Yolo3

moodboardplaylist

(eryn) ☽  just here for the credits Crack

(eryn) ☽  just here for the credits Nouveau-moodboard

Datapad

this is who we are, a product of war

Aliit ori'shya tal'din.
〈28 années〉〈mandalorienne〉 〈chasseuse de primes〉  〈indépendants〉〈seule〉

Haat, ijaa, haa'it
méfiante - pragmatique - mordicante - loyale envers les siens - fière - rancunière - protectrice - forte-tête - énigmatique - tenace - impertinente - impatiente.

the hunt
m/f/nb (cibles) ; des proies qu'Eryn doit capturer, ramener ou éliminer. Guidée par sa détermination, les cibles sont en haut de ses priorités ne prenant du répit que si cela est vraiment nécessaire.
m/f/nb (mando'ade) ; amis, proches ou relations bien moins amicales au sein de son clan. des mandaloriens sur qui elle peut compter malgré les tensions et qu'elle connaît depuis des années.
m/f/nb (vieux visages) ; des anciennes relations qui remontent avant sa fuite des mondes mandaloriens et qui connaissaient sa famille.
m/f/nb (autres) ; je suis ouverte à beaucoup de types de relations tant que cela reste cohérent bien sûr ♡ ma boîte à mp est ouverte si vous voulez en discuter !
(code) élissan

Eryn Briila
Eryn Briila
INDÉPENDANTS
Holopad
Holopad :

(eryn) ☽  just here for the credits Icon3 (eryn) ☽  just here for the credits Solosands2 (eryn) ☽  just here for the credits Icon2

moodboardplaylist

Datapad

(gal'aad serke) - cible ; u.c
(Seven Sheed) - lien4 ; u.c
(nom) - lien7 ; And I feel like I'm being eaten by a thousand million shivering furry holes and I know that in the morning I will wake up in the shivering cold, and the Spiderman is always hungry.
(nom) - lien10 ; And I feel like I'm being eaten by a thousand million shivering furry holes and I know that in the morning I will wake up in the shivering cold, and the Spiderman is always hungry.
(Rehan Lavellan) - vieux visage / cible ; u.c
(nom) - lien5 ; And I feel like I'm being eaten by a thousand million shivering furry holes and I know that in the morning I will wake up in the shivering cold, and the Spiderman is always hungry.
(nom) - lien8 ; And I feel like I'm being eaten by a thousand million shivering furry holes and I know that in the morning I will wake up in the shivering cold, and the Spiderman is always hungry.
(nom) - lien11 ; And I feel like I'm being eaten by a thousand million shivering furry holes and I know that in the morning I will wake up in the shivering cold, and the Spiderman is always hungry.
(Ikaar Steinfield) - lien3 ;u.c
(nom) - lien6 ; And I feel like I'm being eaten by a thousand million shivering furry holes and I know that in the morning I will wake up in the shivering cold, and the Spiderman is always hungry.
(nom) - lien9 ; And I feel like I'm being eaten by a thousand million shivering furry holes and I know that in the morning I will wake up in the shivering cold, and the Spiderman is always hungry.
(nom) - lien12 ; And I feel like I'm being eaten by a thousand million shivering furry holes and I know that in the morning I will wake up in the shivering cold, and the Spiderman is always hungry.
(code) élissan. (avas) praimfaya

Eryn Briila
Eryn Briila
INDÉPENDANTS
Holopad
Holopad :

moodboardplaylist

Datapad

Eryn Briila
Eryn Briila
INDÉPENDANTS
Holopad
Holopad :

moodboardplaylist

Datapad

C'est open (eryn) ☽  just here for the credits 2370006649 (eryn) ☽  just here for the credits 2871943747
Rehan Lavellan
Rehan Lavellan
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :
(eryn) ☽  just here for the credits Tumblr_inline_nvc0afUnzw1qlt39u_250

--- rehan lavellan.

And you will go to Ajan Kloss, with a vision of a gentle coast and a sun to maybe dissipate shadows of the mess you made.
◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

(eryn) ☽  just here for the credits Y0u0

--- family without blood.

Shall we look at the moon, my little loon ? Why do you cry ? Make the most of your life, while it is rife, while it is light.

(eryn) ☽  just here for the credits O395

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

(eryn) ☽  just here for the credits 67202600420ea737a8dbe60dd766e823f2657c09

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

(eryn) ☽  just here for the credits Tumblr_inline_p9td1aZZrW1t9ndkh_540 (eryn) ☽  just here for the credits Tumblr_inline_p9tdq8ET8K1t9ndkh_540 (eryn) ☽  just here for the credits Tumblr_inline_p9tdsej9gU1t9ndkh_540

”You haven’t seen me mean. When you do, you’ll require a very big hanky.” ”To dry my tears ?” "To stop the bleeding."

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

(eryn) ☽  just here for the credits 6gxf

--- valkyrie.

They said she was cruel because she'd been harmed in the past. They claimed she was cold because she just hadn't met the right fellow to warm her. Anything to soften her edges and sweeten her disposition—and what was the fun in that ? Her company was like strong drink. Bracing— and best to abstain if you couldn't handle the kick.

ikaar ϟ v. ϟ seven ϟ jay ϟ exvind ϟ elizand

(eryn) ☽  just here for the credits Gnkz

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

(eryn) ☽  just here for the credits 2431399927
Ikaar Steinfield
Ikaar Steinfield
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :
(eryn) ☽  just here for the credits IMG_5023

--- ikaar steinfield.

If I Have To Choose Between One Evil And Another, Then I Prefer Not To Choose At All.

playlist ϟ  pinterest

(eryn) ☽  just here for the credits E4v3 (eryn) ☽  just here for the credits 8273 (eryn) ☽  just here for the credits 00hm

Bounty hunting is a complicated profession. And a lonely one.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

(eryn) ☽  just here for the credits IMG_5017

--- lone mandalorian.

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

rp ϟ rp ϟ rp

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

(eryn) ☽  just here for the credits 6jow

Datapad

(eryn) ☽  just here for the credits 2431399927
Eryn Briila
Eryn Briila
INDÉPENDANTS
Holopad
Holopad :

moodboardplaylist

Datapad

Oh bonjour vous deux (eryn) ☽  just here for the credits 2431399927 (eryn) ☽  just here for the credits 2873037382
Ikaar Steinfield
Ikaar Steinfield
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :
(eryn) ☽  just here for the credits IMG_5023

--- ikaar steinfield.

If I Have To Choose Between One Evil And Another, Then I Prefer Not To Choose At All.

playlist ϟ  pinterest

(eryn) ☽  just here for the credits E4v3 (eryn) ☽  just here for the credits 8273 (eryn) ☽  just here for the credits 00hm

Bounty hunting is a complicated profession. And a lonely one.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

(eryn) ☽  just here for the credits IMG_5017

--- lone mandalorian.

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

rp ϟ rp ϟ rp

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

(eryn) ☽  just here for the credits 6jow

Datapad

Trop de beauté dans ce sujet (eryn) ☽  just here for the credits 614754900

je viens te voir pour un lien, mais comme d'habitude ma tête est vide (eryn) ☽  just here for the credits 2494483431 est-ce qu'ils se seraient connus à travers Mandalore ou plutôt à travers la chasse de prime ? (eryn) ☽  just here for the credits 2605824691 et si tu as besoin de liens spécifiques, n'hésites pas à proposer (eryn) ☽  just here for the credits 2370006649
Rehan Lavellan
Rehan Lavellan
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :
(eryn) ☽  just here for the credits Tumblr_inline_nvc0afUnzw1qlt39u_250

--- rehan lavellan.

And you will go to Ajan Kloss, with a vision of a gentle coast and a sun to maybe dissipate shadows of the mess you made.
◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

(eryn) ☽  just here for the credits Y0u0

--- family without blood.

Shall we look at the moon, my little loon ? Why do you cry ? Make the most of your life, while it is rife, while it is light.

(eryn) ☽  just here for the credits O395

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

(eryn) ☽  just here for the credits 67202600420ea737a8dbe60dd766e823f2657c09

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

(eryn) ☽  just here for the credits Tumblr_inline_p9td1aZZrW1t9ndkh_540 (eryn) ☽  just here for the credits Tumblr_inline_p9tdq8ET8K1t9ndkh_540 (eryn) ☽  just here for the credits Tumblr_inline_p9tdsej9gU1t9ndkh_540

”You haven’t seen me mean. When you do, you’ll require a very big hanky.” ”To dry my tears ?” "To stop the bleeding."

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

(eryn) ☽  just here for the credits 6gxf

--- valkyrie.

They said she was cruel because she'd been harmed in the past. They claimed she was cold because she just hadn't met the right fellow to warm her. Anything to soften her edges and sweeten her disposition—and what was the fun in that ? Her company was like strong drink. Bracing— and best to abstain if you couldn't handle the kick.

ikaar ϟ v. ϟ seven ϟ jay ϟ exvind ϟ elizand

(eryn) ☽  just here for the credits Gnkz

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

Dépendant de l’âge auquel Eryn a commencé le boulot, elle aurait pu connaître la légendaire Valkyrie (eryn) ☽  just here for the credits 3071584754 Et si on est dans le drama et qu’elles se seraient connues à cette époque, elle pourrait être sur sa prime avec les p’tits feels qu’elles se sont connues (eryn) ☽  just here for the credits 3071584754 Je balance comme ça, on affine après si ça te vas I love you
Srozz'van'zoasta
Srozz'van'zoasta
HIGH REPUBLIC
Holopad
Avatar : Elonora Scanu [ar'alani Cosplay]
Holopad : (eryn) ☽  just here for the credits Tumblr_phgtt8SPGQ1wrh47eo3_250

〔 Srozz'van'zoasta 〕

✦ Elle est Amirale malgré son jeune âge.
✦ Est une chiss originaire de Csilla.
✦ Elle mesure un mètre quatre-vingt-onze.
✦ Ses cheveux sont noirs de jais, mais lui arrivant aux fesses, ils sont toujours en arrière.
✦ Regarde souvent de haut, mauvais caractère, constamment une posture militaire.
✦ A horreur que l'on écorche son prénom.
✦ Elle est douée dans le combat au corps-à-corps et à distance.

(eryn) ☽  just here for the credits 6b568b3b41e70978cd8ec773501cfbb2730dacbd

✦ Elle est loyale envers l'Ascendance.
✦ Elle est sensible à la force et consciente même.

(eryn) ☽  just here for the credits Tumblr_otym3dxUbE1tkvl0ko1_500

〔 Rp par ordre chronologique 〕

Bad Seeds - Ft Elias.
Ami ou ennemi - Ft Ezekiel.
Soirée Mouvementée - Ft libre.

Datapad

(eryn) ☽  just here for the credits 2915543885 (eryn) ☽  just here for the credits 2915543885
Contenu sponsorisé
Holopad
Datapad

TopBot