Holopad : Han Mirx - let's work together Kcbc
Datapad

Han Mirx

feat. Hayden Christensen

Age 30 ans
Origines Coruscant
Métier - Grade Chasseur de primes
Groupe Hors la loi
Myocarde Oscille entre différents partenaires d'un soir qu'il trouve à droite à gauche dans diverses cantina ou autre.
Sensible à la Force Non.
Caractère Le pauvre Han a bien changé depuis son temps dans le premier ordre. L'homme jovial et bon qu'il était a été remplacé par quelqu'un d'autre. Profondément mélancolique, il est certain d'avoir tout perdu avec la chute du premier ordre. A commencer par ses frères d'arme. Il ne sait pas si certains ont survécu, mais le constat reste le même. Il est seul. Et pour oublier sa solitude, l'ex soldat s'est laissé sombrer dans toute sortes de plaisirs. Alcool, drogue, sexualité débridée. Tout pour oublier tout ce qu'il a perdu. Ce sens de l'humour qui le caractérisait à lui aussi évolué. Il est toujours là, bien présent, mais les traits d'humour sortant de sa bouche sont bien plus cynique. Il considère que la vie est une garce et que tout ce qui est bon finit par disparaître un jour ou l'autre. Malgré tout, ses capacités d'analyse et son sens de la stratégie sont toujours là, bien présent. Après tout après avoir passé presque 10 ans au sein des forces spéciales, certains réflexes et aptitudes demeurent malgré tout.  
Crédits Nathou18

Idées de liens

M/F/NB. titre du lienWhatever can be captured in words can be conquered with understanding. Design is all about fucking relationships—the relationship of form and content, the relationship of elements, the relationship of designer and user.

M/F/NB. titre du lienWhatever can be captured in words can be conquered with understanding. Design is all about fucking relationships—the relationship of form and content, the relationship of elements, the relationship of designer and user.

Les liens

Han Mirx - let's work together 1467851366-star-wars-bb8-droid-toy
Pseudo du personnage  Titre du lien While having drinks with Tibor Kalman one night, he told me, “When you make something no one hates, no one fucking loves it.” Design as if your fucking life depended on it. Design as if your fucking life depended on it. Intuition is fucking important. If you fucking give up, you will achieve nothing.

Pseudo du personnage  Titre du lien While having drinks with Tibor Kalman one night, he told me, “When you make something no one hates, no one fucking loves it.” Design as if your fucking life depended on it. Design as if your fucking life depended on it. Intuition is fucking important. If you fucking give up, you will achieve nothing.

Kida Alenko
Kida Alenko
ADMIN ☾ PADAWAN
Holopad
Holopad :
Han Mirx - let's work together Kurc

--- kida alenko.

as warm as the sun, as silly as fun, sweet as sugar and everything nice, as royal as a queen, as buzzed as a bee, pure as a melody, pure as I wanna be.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Han Mirx - let's work together Uac1

Datapad

Je viens te proposer Rehan à défaut d’avoir Gamo la + bo
Han Mirx
Han Mirx
HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Datapad

Oh ouiiii avec plaisir ! Au vu de la carrière de Rehan en tant que mercenaire, ils auraient surement pu se croiser, voir travailler ensemble ? Ou pourquoi pas même un lien plus vieux qui date de quand Han était Inferno ?
Rehan Lavellan
Rehan Lavellan
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :
Han Mirx - let's work together Tumblr_inline_nvc0afUnzw1qlt39u_250

--- rehan lavellan.

And you will go to Ajan Kloss, with a vision of a gentle coast and a sun to maybe dissipate shadows of the mess you made.
◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Han Mirx - let's work together Y0u0

--- family without blood.

Shall we look at the moon, my little loon ? Why do you cry ? Make the most of your life, while it is rife, while it is light.

Han Mirx - let's work together O395

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Han Mirx - let's work together 67202600420ea737a8dbe60dd766e823f2657c09

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Han Mirx - let's work together Tumblr_inline_p9td1aZZrW1t9ndkh_540 Han Mirx - let's work together Tumblr_inline_p9tdq8ET8K1t9ndkh_540 Han Mirx - let's work together Tumblr_inline_p9tdsej9gU1t9ndkh_540

”You haven’t seen me mean. When you do, you’ll require a very big hanky.” ”To dry my tears ?” "To stop the bleeding."

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Han Mirx - let's work together 6gxf

--- valkyrie.

They said she was cruel because she'd been harmed in the past. They claimed she was cold because she just hadn't met the right fellow to warm her. Anything to soften her edges and sweeten her disposition—and what was the fun in that ? Her company was like strong drink. Bracing— and best to abstain if you couldn't handle the kick.

ikaar ϟ v. ϟ seven ϟ jay ϟ exvind ϟ elizand

Han Mirx - let's work together Gnkz

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

Han Mirx - let's work together Udlp

(On passe en mp)
Han Mirx
Han Mirx
HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Datapad

J'me permet de vous dire que je suis toujours open ! Soyez pas timide !
Contenu sponsorisé
Holopad
Datapad

TopBot