Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

cullen - not the jedi he should be.

Ralkorb Sunfor
Ralkorb Sunfor
JEDI
Holopad
Holopad : -Sabre laser à lame bleue
-Bure brune

cullen - not the jedi he should be. - Page 3 Giphy.gif?cid=790b76115baaa9944ab8e8000420b52f59ed4cae95869702&rid=giphy

cullen - not the jedi he should be. - Page 3 Idc7

Datapad

Bonjour bonjour ! Un p’tit lien entre nos deux persos ça pourrait être chouette je dis cullen - not the jedi he should be. - Page 3 2837522208
Cullen Thelyss
Cullen Thelyss
ADMIN ☾ JEDI
Holopad
Holopad :
cullen - not the jedi he should be. - Page 3 B81e122108dbfd2feafc4575e546e717b9a8c9ed

--- cullen thelyss.

You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light.

playlist ϟ  pinterest

cullen - not the jedi he should be. - Page 3 IMG_4897 cullen - not the jedi he should be. - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_omz4t1v5AG1rfxlzz_100 cullen - not the jedi he should be. - Page 3 IMG_4895

I'm not doing this for the Republic. I'm not doing it for you. I'm not even doing it for me. I'm doing it for everyone that will come after us. We might never live to see the horrors that are coming, but they will. We have to protect the Republic for them. We have to risk our chance at happiness so they can have a life we might never know.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

cullen - not the jedi he should be. - Page 3 6639e0efa1e2cd3acc0852f6ee41e647abcbafaf

--- jedi knight.

He no longer clung to the simplistic ideals of right and wrong or good and evil. He understood better than anyone that dark and light were intertwined in strange and complex ways.

rp ϟ rp ϟ rp

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

cullen - not the jedi he should be. - Page 3 Ztu0

Datapad

@Ralkorb Sunfor Avec plaisir ! Je viens à peine de lancer le premier rp avec Meetra de leur retrouvailles mais je pense qu'ils vont avoir pas mal de choses à raconter sur ce bon vieux Ral cullen - not the jedi he should be. - Page 3 4228499428
Ralkorb Sunfor
Ralkorb Sunfor
JEDI
Holopad
-Bure brune

cullen - not the jedi he should be. - Page 3 Giphy.gif?cid=790b76115baaa9944ab8e8000420b52f59ed4cae95869702&rid=giphy

Datapad

Hahaha je n'en doute pas ! J'aime bien Ralk qui devient pote avec tout le monde juste parce qu'il est croc love de Meetra cullen - not the jedi he should be. - Page 3 3040614871
Tu as déjà une idée ?
Cullen Thelyss
Cullen Thelyss
ADMIN ☾ JEDI
Holopad
Holopad :
cullen - not the jedi he should be. - Page 3 B81e122108dbfd2feafc4575e546e717b9a8c9ed

--- cullen thelyss.

You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light.

playlist ϟ  pinterest

cullen - not the jedi he should be. - Page 3 IMG_4897 cullen - not the jedi he should be. - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_omz4t1v5AG1rfxlzz_100 cullen - not the jedi he should be. - Page 3 IMG_4895

I'm not doing this for the Republic. I'm not doing it for you. I'm not even doing it for me. I'm doing it for everyone that will come after us. We might never live to see the horrors that are coming, but they will. We have to protect the Republic for them. We have to risk our chance at happiness so they can have a life we might never know.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

cullen - not the jedi he should be. - Page 3 6639e0efa1e2cd3acc0852f6ee41e647abcbafaf

--- jedi knight.

He no longer clung to the simplistic ideals of right and wrong or good and evil. He understood better than anyone that dark and light were intertwined in strange and complex ways.

rp ϟ rp ϟ rp

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

Pas vraiment cullen - not the jedi he should be. - Page 3 2837522208 J'imagine que ca peut partir sur une période de découverte, dans le sens où Cullen serait curieux de connaitre Ralkorb, et connaissant son passé, il aurait plusieurs questions à lui poser sur son rapport à la Force cullen - not the jedi he should be. - Page 3 2605824691
Ralkorb Sunfor
Ralkorb Sunfor
JEDI
Holopad
-Bure brune

Datapad

Oui effectivement ça pourrait être intéressant cullen - not the jedi he should be. - Page 3 2837522208
Ca pourrait faire suite directe à ton rp avec Meetra ^^
Invité
Invité
Holopad
Datapad

@Cullen Thelyss

Ok, du coup ils seraient de simple connaissance au sein du même ordre.
Du coup au sein de l'Ecole, je penses qu'il aurait une relation professionnel (Galen étant pas souvent sur place, compliqué de lié de nouveau lien). A moins que tu veuilles autre chose ?
Gwen Yesmeth
Gwen Yesmeth
ADMIN ☾ MILICE
Holopad
Holopad :
cullen - not the jedi he should be. - Page 3 Erdi

--- delicate.

Long night with your hands up in my hair, echoes of your footsteps on the stairs, stay here, honey, I don't want to share cause I like you. Is it cool that I said all that? Is it chill that you're in my head? 'Cause I know that it's delicate.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

cullen - not the jedi he should be. - Page 3 H5yg cullen - not the jedi he should be. - Page 3 Mz07

--- cullwen.

And I feel life for the very first time, love in my arms and the sun in my eyes, I feel safe in the 5am light, you carry my fears as the heavens set fire.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

cullen - not the jedi he should be. - Page 3 Original

--- moiwen.

Oh, you're the best friend that I ever had, I've been with you such a long time, you're my sunshine and I want you to know that my feelings are true : I really love you.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

cullen - not the jedi he should be. - Page 3 52oy

☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ

Datapad

I love you
Cullen Thelyss
Cullen Thelyss
ADMIN ☾ JEDI
Holopad
Holopad :

--- cullen thelyss.

playlist ϟ  pinterest

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

--- jedi knight.

rp ϟ rp ϟ rp

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

oh, un ange. cullen - not the jedi he should be. - Page 3 2871943747
Gwen Yesmeth
Gwen Yesmeth
ADMIN ☾ MILICE
Holopad
Holopad :
cullen - not the jedi he should be. - Page 3 Erdi

--- delicate.

Long night with your hands up in my hair, echoes of your footsteps on the stairs, stay here, honey, I don't want to share cause I like you. Is it cool that I said all that? Is it chill that you're in my head? 'Cause I know that it's delicate.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

cullen - not the jedi he should be. - Page 3 H5yg cullen - not the jedi he should be. - Page 3 Mz07

--- cullwen.

And I feel life for the very first time, love in my arms and the sun in my eyes, I feel safe in the 5am light, you carry my fears as the heavens set fire.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

cullen - not the jedi he should be. - Page 3 Original

--- moiwen.

Oh, you're the best friend that I ever had, I've been with you such a long time, you're my sunshine and I want you to know that my feelings are true : I really love you.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

cullen - not the jedi he should be. - Page 3 52oy

☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ

Datapad

Tu veux bien m’épouser stp
Cullen Thelyss
Cullen Thelyss
ADMIN ☾ JEDI
Holopad
Holopad :

--- cullen thelyss.

playlist ϟ  pinterest

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

--- jedi knight.

rp ϟ rp ϟ rp

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

*gasp* je ne m'y attendais pas cullen - not the jedi he should be. - Page 3 614754900 je peux porter la robe bure de marié Jedi ?
Contenu sponsorisé
Holopad
Datapad

TopBot