Voir le deal

Elias Goran - I Got A Line On You

Shahana Anvoss
Shahana Anvoss
COMMUNAUTE DE L'EVEIL
Holopad
Holopad : Elias Goran - I Got A Line On You - Page 2 8XirihQp_o
Datapad

@Elias Goran Haaan j'avais pas vu ton message Elias Goran - I Got A Line On You - Page 2 614754900 Elias Goran - I Got A Line On You - Page 2 614754900 Je dirai directement sur la Station ça t'irai ?
Keth Astar
Keth Astar
COMMUNAUTE DE L'EVEIL
Holopad
Holopad : Elias Goran - I Got A Line On You - Page 2 Giphy.gif?cid=790b7611a4ada085e1adb2c54f76ae3654375a5664726726&rid=giphy

Datapad

@Shahana Anvoss C'est parfait pour moi, je m'occupe de l'autre! Elias Goran - I Got A Line On You - Page 2 1561269905
Shahana Anvoss
Shahana Anvoss
COMMUNAUTE DE L'EVEIL
Holopad
Holopad : Elias Goran - I Got A Line On You - Page 2 8XirihQp_o
Datapad

Nice ! Je m'attaque à Elias alors Elias Goran - I Got A Line On You - Page 2 3255500423 Elias Goran - I Got A Line On You - Page 2 3255500423
Gwen Yesmeth
Gwen Yesmeth
ADMIN ☾ MILICE
Holopad
Holopad :
Elias Goran - I Got A Line On You - Page 2 Erdi

--- delicate.

Long night with your hands up in my hair, echoes of your footsteps on the stairs, stay here, honey, I don't want to share cause I like you. Is it cool that I said all that? Is it chill that you're in my head? 'Cause I know that it's delicate.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Elias Goran - I Got A Line On You - Page 2 H5yg Elias Goran - I Got A Line On You - Page 2 Mz07

--- cullwen.

And I feel life for the very first time, love in my arms and the sun in my eyes, I feel safe in the 5am light, you carry my fears as the heavens set fire.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Elias Goran - I Got A Line On You - Page 2 Original

--- moiwen.

Oh, you're the best friend that I ever had, I've been with you such a long time, you're my sunshine and I want you to know that my feelings are true : I really love you.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Elias Goran - I Got A Line On You - Page 2 52oy

☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ

Datapad

Elias Goran - I Got A Line On You - Page 2 3071584754
Keth Astar
Keth Astar
COMMUNAUTE DE L'EVEIL
Holopad
Holopad : Elias Goran - I Got A Line On You - Page 2 Giphy.gif?cid=790b7611a4ada085e1adb2c54f76ae3654375a5664726726&rid=giphy

Datapad

Elias Goran - I Got A Line On You - Page 2 Giphy.gif?cid=790b7611d57c3bec1a7647a1d7c1153a2f738a17f3f9c412&rid=giphy
@Gwen Yesmeth
Gwen Yesmeth
Gwen Yesmeth
ADMIN ☾ MILICE
Holopad
Holopad :
Elias Goran - I Got A Line On You - Page 2 Erdi

--- delicate.

Long night with your hands up in my hair, echoes of your footsteps on the stairs, stay here, honey, I don't want to share cause I like you. Is it cool that I said all that? Is it chill that you're in my head? 'Cause I know that it's delicate.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Elias Goran - I Got A Line On You - Page 2 H5yg Elias Goran - I Got A Line On You - Page 2 Mz07

--- cullwen.

And I feel life for the very first time, love in my arms and the sun in my eyes, I feel safe in the 5am light, you carry my fears as the heavens set fire.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Elias Goran - I Got A Line On You - Page 2 Original

--- moiwen.

Oh, you're the best friend that I ever had, I've been with you such a long time, you're my sunshine and I want you to know that my feelings are true : I really love you.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Elias Goran - I Got A Line On You - Page 2 52oy

☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ

Datapad

Alors, on fait quoi ? Elias Goran - I Got A Line On You - Page 2 2431399927
Elias Goran
Elias Goran
MILICE
Holopad
Holopad :
Datapad

Pilotes, têtes brulées, Dagger 9 & Rogue 9, amis de Moira, miliciens, des badasses en sommes, ca devrait être facile à trouver Elias Goran - I Got A Line On You - Page 2 2431399927

@Gwen Yesmeth
Kara Aryss
Kara Aryss
HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Datapad

@Elias Goran, je pense que l'on peut se trouver un lien sympa Elias Goran - I Got A Line On You - Page 2 3524612558
Contenu sponsorisé
Holopad
Datapad

TopBot