top1top2top3

Partagez | 

Archiver un sujet terminé

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Darth Laureus

Message Re: Archiver un sujet terminé    • Mar 6 Juin - 16:27    

pseudo des participants : Jude Seventh - Darth Aava
lien vers le sujet à archiver : http://maytheforce.forumactif.fr/t1517-kill-a-demon-today-face-the-devil-tomorrow-darth-aava
petit résumé de votre rp : Dans sa quête de pouvoir, et dans un excès de prudence, Jude confie à Darth Aava la tâche de surveiller les communications de Loki, au cas où Darth Millenial le contacterait.

Spoiler:

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur En ligne

Inferno Leader
Inferno Leader
Holopad :

DON'T BELONG TO NO CITY
(don't belong to no man)

When everyone knows you're a monster, you don't need to waste your time doing every monstruous thing. So, I've got some mischief in my blood, can you blame me ? I never got no love.

I WANT TO KI_ _ YOU
(answers may vary)

I wanna see the sunrise on your sins, just me and you. Light it up, on the run, let’s make love tonight. Make it up, fall in love, try. But you'll never be alone , I'll be with you from dusk till dawn, I'll hold you when things go wrong, I'll be with you from dusk till dawn.

NO MOURNERS
(no funerals)

Soldier, keep on marching on, head down till the work is done, waiting on that morning sun ; soldier, keep on marching on. Quiet now, you're gonna wake the beast, hide your soul out of his reach, shiver to that broken beat, dark into the heat.

Message Re: Archiver un sujet terminé    • Mar 6 Juin - 16:34    

C'est comme si c'était fait ! I love you

Kingslayer
Kingslayer
Holopad :

KINGSLAYER
(she wasn't helpless)

I was not a pet, not a doll, not an animal. I was a survivor, and I was strong. I would not be weak, or helpless again I would not, could not be broken. Tamed.

LET THE RAGE CONSUME
(let it burn inside)

No one was my master— but I might be master of everything, if I wished. If I dared. Ain’t you ever seen a princess be a bad bitch ?

BONNIE & CLYDE
(it was us against the galaxy)

The skies are black with lead-filled rain, a morbid painting on display. This is the night the young love died, buried at each other's side. We live as ghosts among these streets, lovers and partners in crime.

RESTART THE HEART
(make it explode, make it change)

I want to be close to you, yes I'm so hungry, you're like water for my soul when it gets thirsty.

Message Re: Archiver un sujet terminé    • Mer 7 Juin - 18:51    

pseudo des participants : Lexi Horn - Eden Alwess
lien vers le sujet à archiver : http://maytheforce.forumactif.fr/t1260-you-don-t-know-the-half-of-the-abuse-lexen
petit résumé de votre rp : Commençant à douter des histoires d'Eden, Lexi s'éloigne progressivement de lui. Il tente de sauver les meubles, en la manipulant, en lui promettant de la faire passer d'apprentie à Sith et en lui demander de l'épouser, ce qu'elle accepte. Ils sont ensuite attaqués par deux chasseurs de primes mandaloriens qui trouvent la mort peu après.

EDIT :
Je m'en auto occupe.

Hors la Loi
Holopad :

Message Re: Archiver un sujet terminé    • Mar 13 Juin - 15:24    

pseudo des participants : Gil Jakar - Dune Onoria
lien vers le sujet à archiver : http://maytheforce.forumactif.fr/t1598p10-i-can-showel-you-the-world-gil
petit résumé de votre rp : Une rencontre dans une cantina entre deux ordures plus ou moins au grand coeur, de quoi créer tensions et désirs de revanches pour une prochaine rencontre.

If this is love, I do not want it. Take it away, please! Why does it hurt so much?! Because it was real...Now, there is no love in your heart

Chevalier Jedi
Holopad :

Message Re: Archiver un sujet terminé    • Dim 18 Juin - 18:39    

Voilà pour nous ^^

pseudo des participants : Meetra & Rhiswel
lien vers le sujet à archiver : http://maytheforce.forumactif.fr/t1471p10-so-what-s-the-matter-with-you-meetra
petit résumé de votre rp : Meetra et Rhiswel font connaissance et discutent un peu de la Force.

pseudo des participants : Meetra & Aram
lien vers le sujet à archiver : http://maytheforce.forumactif.fr/t1506-may-we-meet-again-pv-meetra
petit résumé de votre rp : Meetra et Aram se retrouvent sur Fenves. Ils échangent au sujet des dernières années et se remémorent le bon vieux temps.

Merci ♥

When your world is torn apart
« Everyone has three hearts. The first you show only to strangers. The second you show only to your family and your soul mate. And the third you never let anyone see because there's too much truth and risk inside. » by Wiise

Le Renard
Le Renard
Holopad :

THIS IS MY GAME
(can't beat me at my own game)

All you have is your fire and the place you need to reach. Dont you ever tame your demons, but always keep them on a leash.

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
(crossed star lovers)

I was just an only child of the universe and then I found you ; you are the sun and I am just the planets spinning around you. I know this whole damn galaxy thinks it needs you but not as much as I do. I will shield you from the waves if they find you, I will protect you. Just tell me, tell me I am the only one, even if it's not true.

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY
(bad boys have all the fun)

He had a side of him so dark that even the stars couldn't shine on it ; he had a side of him so cold that even the sun couldn't burn on it.

Message Re: Archiver un sujet terminé    • Dim 18 Juin - 18:44    

Done !

Spoiler:

Résistant
Holopad :

Message Re: Archiver un sujet terminé    • Mar 20 Juin - 0:36    

pseudo des participants : Diarmuid Uw && Jade Starwind
lien vers le sujet à archiver : http://maytheforce.forumactif.fr/t1550-i-got-one-thing-stuck-in-my-mind-diar
petit résumé de votre rp : Jade vient fait part à Diar de ses inquiétudes concernant les actions de Ray après la bataille de Naboo.

Damoclès
Damoclès
Holopad :

STARBOY
(call me damocles)

« Hey mister » the bellman says. « I can only recall and spend some time », I said. So he replies « Then how do you manage ? » « I dodge the blast, and apologize for collateral damage ». In love, I've always been a mercenary, but I never leave my post when the cash runs out, I want to make you quiver, make your backbone shiver.

ONE LOVE, ONE HOUSE
(just us, you'll find out)

I'm not looking for somebody with some superhuman gifts ; some superhero, some fairytale bliss. Just something I can turn to, somebody I can kiss. I want something just like this.

I CAN'T LOOSE
(i've lost already too much)

Death doesn't let you say goodbye. It just carves holes in your life, in your future, in your heart. It takes and it takes and it takes.

Message Re: Archiver un sujet terminé    • Mer 21 Juin - 14:50    

C'est fait

Chevalier Jedi
Holopad :

Message Re: Archiver un sujet terminé    • Mar 27 Juin - 20:56    

Voilà pour nous ^^

pseudo des participants : Meetra Thek + Errol Squint
lien vers le sujet à archiver : http://maytheforce.forumactif.fr/t1702p10-retrouvailles-indesirables-pv-meetra
petit résumé de votre rp : Meetra et Errol se retrouvent sur Coruscant. Les retrouvailles ne sont pas ... forcément des plus joyeuses.

Merci ♥

When your world is torn apart
« Everyone has three hearts. The first you show only to strangers. The second you show only to your family and your soul mate. And the third you never let anyone see because there's too much truth and risk inside. » by Wiise

Rogue Nine
Rogue Nine
Holopad :

UR HEART IS TOO BIG FOR UR BODY
(that's why it won't fit inside)

J'ai éclaté en sanglots. J'ai un faible pour cette expression. On n'éclate jamais de faim ou de froid. En revanche, on éclate de rire ou en sanglots. Il est des sentiments qui justifient qu'on vole en éclats.

YOU ARE THE ONE
(it's soulmate material)

I'm not looking for somebody with some superhuman gifts ; some superhero, some fairytale bliss. Just something I can turn to, somebody I can kiss. I want something just like this.

A SURVIVOR IS BORN
(but it hurts)

« I don’t know what happened to you on that ship, Gwen and judging by those wounds and that look in your eyes, I don’t think I want to know. »

WE FIGHT FOR TOMORROW
(without hesitation, without fear)

I fight for freedom. Mine, and everyone's. I fight for the right to choose our own fate. And if I die, I'll die knowing that I did everything I could to stop you. And I'll die free.

Message Re: Archiver un sujet terminé    • Mer 28 Juin - 13:47    

C'est fait ! I love you

Contenu sponsorisé

Message Re: Archiver un sujet terminé    •    

Archiver un sujet terminé
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 6 sur 6Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6