Archiver un sujet terminé

Jude Seventh
Jude Seventh
COMMUNAUTE DE L'EVEIL
Holopad
Holopad : Archiver un sujet terminé - Page 6 Kyyg
Datapad

pseudo des participants : Jude Seventh - Darth Aava
lien vers le sujet à archiver : https://maytheforce.forumactif.fr/t1517-kill-a-demon-today-face-the-devil-tomorrow-darth-aava
petit résumé de votre rp : Dans sa quête de pouvoir, et dans un excès de prudence, Jude confie à Darth Aava la tâche de surveiller les communications de Loki, au cas où Darth Millenial le contacterait.
Rehan Lavellan
Rehan Lavellan
ADMIN ☾ HORS LA LOI
Holopad
Holopad :
Archiver un sujet terminé - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_nvc0afUnzw1qlt39u_250

--- rehan lavellan.

And you will go to Ajan Kloss, with a vision of a gentle coast and a sun to maybe dissipate shadows of the mess you made.
◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Archiver un sujet terminé - Page 6 Y0u0

--- family without blood.

Shall we look at the moon, my little loon ? Why do you cry ? Make the most of your life, while it is rife, while it is light.

Archiver un sujet terminé - Page 6 O395

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Archiver un sujet terminé - Page 6 67202600420ea737a8dbe60dd766e823f2657c09

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Archiver un sujet terminé - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_p9td1aZZrW1t9ndkh_540 Archiver un sujet terminé - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_p9tdq8ET8K1t9ndkh_540 Archiver un sujet terminé - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_p9tdsej9gU1t9ndkh_540

”You haven’t seen me mean. When you do, you’ll require a very big hanky.” ”To dry my tears ?” "To stop the bleeding."

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Archiver un sujet terminé - Page 6 6gxf

--- valkyrie.

They said she was cruel because she'd been harmed in the past. They claimed she was cold because she just hadn't met the right fellow to warm her. Anything to soften her edges and sweeten her disposition—and what was the fun in that ? Her company was like strong drink. Bracing— and best to abstain if you couldn't handle the kick.

ikaar ϟ v. ϟ seven ϟ jay ϟ exvind ϟ elizand

Archiver un sujet terminé - Page 6 Gnkz

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Datapad

C'est comme si c'était fait ! I love you
Gamora Kelso
Gamora Kelso
ADMIN ☾ RELIQUATS
Holopad
Holopad :
Archiver un sujet terminé - Page 6 157657c963a129409e4c9d2ce99946c9b277c981

--- gamora kelso.

I hate you for what you did and I miss you like a little kid. I faked it every time, but that's alright I can hardly feel anything, I hardly feel anything at all. I have emotional motion sickness, somebody roll the windows down, there are no words in the basic language I could scream to drown you out.
◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Archiver un sujet terminé - Page 6 Kcbc

--- hanora.

On our way to the sky we're gonna look down on tonight, when we die, you and I, two heartbreak soldiers. When you lay by my side I see the whole world through your eyes, ride or die, you and I.
◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Archiver un sujet terminé - Page 6 Um7u

--- devora.

So lift up my body and lose all control, I'm giving you all. We are the same it's perfectly strange, you run in my veins. How can I keep you inside my lungs ? I breathe what is yours, you breathe what is mine.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Archiver un sujet terminé - Page 6 7085600f3cd3a2f4551292c2605761229e42e4ce

You see, your fight for survival starts right now. You don't want to be judged ? You won't be. You don't think you're strong enough ? You are. You're afraid. Don't be. You have all the weapons you need. Now fight.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Archiver un sujet terminé - Page 6 Tumblr_or6uvdnLmX1rlheeoo4_r1_540

han ϟ devon

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ

Datapad

pseudo des participants : Lexi Horn - Eden Alwess
lien vers le sujet à archiver : https://maytheforce.forumactif.fr/t1260-you-don-t-know-the-half-of-the-abuse-lexen
petit résumé de votre rp : Commençant à douter des histoires d'Eden, Lexi s'éloigne progressivement de lui. Il tente de sauver les meubles, en la manipulant, en lui promettant de la faire passer d'apprentie à Sith et en lui demander de l'épouser, ce qu'elle accepte. Ils sont ensuite attaqués par deux chasseurs de primes mandaloriens qui trouvent la mort peu après.

EDIT :
Je m'en auto occupe.
Dune Onoria
Dune Onoria
EWOK SAUVAGE
Holopad
Holopad : Archiver un sujet terminé - Page 6 Tumblr_njh14wCLO91sq41kno1_r2_500
I know not if fate would have us live as one
Or if by love's blind chance we've been bound
The wish I whispered, when it all began
Did it forge a love you might never have found?
You flee my dream come the morning
Your scent - berries tart, lilac sweet
To dream of raven locks entwisted, stormy
Of hazel eyes, glistening as you weep

Archiver un sujet terminé - Page 6 E1az

Archiver un sujet terminé - Page 6 692705Duneaesthetic

Datapad

pseudo des participants : Gil Jakar - Dune Onoria
lien vers le sujet à archiver : https://maytheforce.forumactif.fr/t1598p10-i-can-showel-you-the-world-gil
petit résumé de votre rp : Une rencontre dans une cantina entre deux ordures plus ou moins au grand coeur, de quoi créer tensions et désirs de revanches pour une prochaine rencontre.
Meetra Thek
Meetra Thek
JEDI
Holopad
Holopad :
Archiver un sujet terminé - Page 6 H2HFzX
Flashback : Mivzsa #1 ; Ralkorb #5

Actual time : Galen #3 Cullen#1 Ralkorb #6 Zeon #5 Gabriel #2 Ralkorb #7 ; Devon #3

Archiver un sujet terminé - Page 6 Tumblr_o7ihz3zBpz1vshpo0o9_250 Archiver un sujet terminé - Page 6 BgLA5PL

Datapad

Voilà pour nous ^^

pseudo des participants : Meetra & Rhiswel
lien vers le sujet à archiver : https://maytheforce.forumactif.fr/t1471p10-so-what-s-the-matter-with-you-meetra
petit résumé de votre rp : Meetra et Rhiswel font connaissance et discutent un peu de la Force.

pseudo des participants : Meetra & Aram
lien vers le sujet à archiver : https://maytheforce.forumactif.fr/t1506-may-we-meet-again-pv-meetra
petit résumé de votre rp : Meetra et Aram se retrouvent sur Fenves. Ils échangent au sujet des dernières années et se remémorent le bon vieux temps.

Merci ♥
Invité
Invité
Holopad
Datapad

Done !
Jade Starwind
Jade Starwind
COMMUNAUTE DE L'EVEIL
Holopad
Holopad : Archiver un sujet terminé - Page 6 106e72ac705efababcd94ff075e35f0721ec9f15
Datapad

pseudo des participants : Diarmuid Uw && Jade Starwind
lien vers le sujet à archiver : https://maytheforce.forumactif.fr/t1550-i-got-one-thing-stuck-in-my-mind-diar
petit résumé de votre rp : Jade vient fait part à Diar de ses inquiétudes concernant les actions de Ray après la bataille de Naboo.
Invité
Invité
Holopad
Datapad

C'est fait Archiver un sujet terminé - Page 6 2915543885
Meetra Thek
Meetra Thek
JEDI
Holopad
Holopad :
Archiver un sujet terminé - Page 6 H2HFzX
Flashback : Mivzsa #1 ; Ralkorb #5

Actual time : Galen #3 Cullen#1 Ralkorb #6 Zeon #5 Gabriel #2 Ralkorb #7 ; Devon #3

Archiver un sujet terminé - Page 6 Tumblr_o7ihz3zBpz1vshpo0o9_250 Archiver un sujet terminé - Page 6 BgLA5PL

Datapad

Voilà pour nous ^^

pseudo des participants : Meetra Thek + Errol Squint
lien vers le sujet à archiver : https://maytheforce.forumactif.fr/t1702p10-retrouvailles-indesirables-pv-meetra
petit résumé de votre rp : Meetra et Errol se retrouvent sur Coruscant. Les retrouvailles ne sont pas ... forcément des plus joyeuses.

Merci ♥
Gwen Yesmeth
Gwen Yesmeth
ADMIN ☾ MILICE
Holopad
Holopad :
Archiver un sujet terminé - Page 6 Erdi

--- delicate.

Long night with your hands up in my hair, echoes of your footsteps on the stairs, stay here, honey, I don't want to share cause I like you. Is it cool that I said all that? Is it chill that you're in my head? 'Cause I know that it's delicate.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Archiver un sujet terminé - Page 6 H5yg Archiver un sujet terminé - Page 6 Mz07

--- cullwen.

And I feel life for the very first time, love in my arms and the sun in my eyes, I feel safe in the 5am light, you carry my fears as the heavens set fire.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Archiver un sujet terminé - Page 6 Original

--- moiwen.

Oh, you're the best friend that I ever had, I've been with you such a long time, you're my sunshine and I want you to know that my feelings are true : I really love you.

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

◊   ◊   ◊   ◊

Archiver un sujet terminé - Page 6 52oy

☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ ☾ ϟ

Datapad

C'est fait ! I love you
Contenu sponsorisé
Holopad
Datapad

TopBot