Ta Vie en Gif

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant

Inferno Leader
Inferno Leader
Holopad :

DON'T BELONG TO NO CITY
(don't belong to no man)

When everyone knows you're a monster, you don't need to waste your time doing every monstruous thing. So, I've got some mischief in my blood, can you blame me ? I never got no love.

I WANT TO KI_ _ YOU
(answers may vary)

I wanna see the sunrise on your sins, just me and you. Light it up, on the run, let’s make love tonight. Make it up, fall in love, try. But you'll never be alone , I'll be with you from dusk till dawn, I'll hold you when things go wrong, I'll be with you from dusk till dawn.

NO MOURNERS
(no funerals)

Soldier, keep on marching on, head down till the work is done, waiting on that morning sun ; soldier, keep on marching on. Quiet now, you're gonna wake the beast, hide your soul out of his reach, shiver to that broken beat, dark into the heat.

Message Re: Ta Vie en Gif    • Mer 19 Juil - 16:08    

Quand on attend le début de l'émission avec @Moira Sayall

Pendant l'émission

Après l'émission quand on revient à nos sujet de bitchage habituels & de love

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Rogue 6
Holopad :
I know you've suffered but I don't want you to hide. I want to reconcile the violence in your heart, I want to recognise your beauty's not just a mask, I want to exorcise the demons from your past, I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart.

∞-*-∞-*-∞-*-∞-*-∞-*-∞-*-∞-*

Look at the stars, look how they shine for you and everything you do they were all yellow. I drew a line, I drew a line for you. Oh what a thing to do and it was all yellow. You know I love you so and do you know for you I'd bleed myself dry ?

You're just a small bump unborn in four months you're brought to life. You might be left with my hair but you'll have your father's eyes. I'll hold your body in my hands, be as gentle as I can but for now you're a scan of my unmade plans. And I'll hold you tightly, I'll tell you nothing but truth. If you're not inside me I'll put my future in you.

BAE:

Inventaire:

Message Re: Ta Vie en Gif    • Mer 19 Juil - 16:56    

Quand avec @Gamora Kelso on découvre une émission dont je tairai le nom :

Puis qu'on découvre les candidats :

Quand ils parlent :

Quand ça part en couille :

Pis c fini :

Rogue 6
Holopad :
I know you've suffered but I don't want you to hide. I want to reconcile the violence in your heart, I want to recognise your beauty's not just a mask, I want to exorcise the demons from your past, I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart.

Look at the stars, look how they shine for you and everything you do they were all yellow. I drew a line, I drew a line for you. Oh what a thing to do and it was all yellow. You know I love you so and do you know for you I'd bleed myself dry ?

You're just a small bump unborn in four months you're brought to life. You might be left with my hair but you'll have your father's eyes. I'll hold your body in my hands, be as gentle as I can but for now you're a scan of my unmade plans. And I'll hold you tightly, I'll tell you nothing but truth. If you're not inside me I'll put my future in you.

BAE:

Inventaire:

Message Re: Ta Vie en Gif    • Mar 25 Juil - 6:53    

Quand la gamine que je garde me montre les poèmes écrits en classe :

Rogue 6
Holopad :

BAE:

Inventaire:

Message Re: Ta Vie en Gif    • Lun 7 Aoû - 17:20    

Quand on regarde Peppa Pig avec @Ralkorb Sunfor

Crazy General
Crazy General
Holopad :

Message Re: Ta Vie en Gif    • Jeu 10 Aoû - 9:04    

Quand j'arrive enfin à comprendre un client qui parle un Québecois plus que douteux...:

'general nox
Whatever they did to me made me totally indestructible... and completely unfuckable... Daddy needs to express some rage.  @endlesslove.

Rogue 6
Holopad :

BAE:

Inventaire:

Message Re: Ta Vie en Gif    • Sam 12 Aoû - 16:54    

Hors la Loi
Holopad :

DK-7 | Dune

merci DK

Message Re: Ta Vie en Gif    • Lun 14 Aoû - 8:23    

Quand on me dit que je bois trop de vin.

(La bonne piquette :v )

I'm the space invader, I'll be a rock 'n' rollin' bitch for you, Keep your mouth shut, and I'm busting up my brains for the words. Keep your 'lectric eye on me babe, put your ray gun to my head. Press your space face close to mine, love ▻ ian

Steel XI
Holopad : « I know what I'm capable of ; I am a soldier now, a warrior. I am someone to fear, not hunt. »PITTACUS LORE

STEEL XI

[MISSION]Echo #1 ✘ Aram #1 ✘ Hayden #1

Message Re: Ta Vie en Gif    • Lun 14 Aoû - 9:08    

Quand j'ai envie d'ouvrir de nouveaux RP mais que je regarde la liste de ceux que j'ai déjà ouvert - et auxquels je n'ai pas encore répondu -

SOLDIER MADE OF IRON

“A true warrior can stand firm in the storm” - HARUKA HINAMORI

Rogue 6
Holopad :

BAE:

Inventaire:

Message Re: Ta Vie en Gif    • Mar 15 Aoû - 12:43    

Quand je souffre à cause de mon orteil tout pourri làààà

Inferno Leader
Inferno Leader
Holopad :

DON'T BELONG TO NO CITY
(don't belong to no man)

When everyone knows you're a monster, you don't need to waste your time doing every monstruous thing. So, I've got some mischief in my blood, can you blame me ? I never got no love.

I WANT TO KI_ _ YOU
(answers may vary)

I wanna see the sunrise on your sins, just me and you. Light it up, on the run, let’s make love tonight. Make it up, fall in love, try. But you'll never be alone , I'll be with you from dusk till dawn, I'll hold you when things go wrong, I'll be with you from dusk till dawn.

NO MOURNERS
(no funerals)

Soldier, keep on marching on, head down till the work is done, waiting on that morning sun ; soldier, keep on marching on. Quiet now, you're gonna wake the beast, hide your soul out of his reach, shiver to that broken beat, dark into the heat.

Message Re: Ta Vie en Gif    • Ven 18 Aoû - 4:56    

Contenu sponsorisé

Message Re: Ta Vie en Gif    •    

Ta Vie en Gif
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 6Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant